The name

BRAD'S POV

I get in the garden where Jen is laying on the couch with the kids."Hi honey..." "Hey, my favorite girls, and baby boy...what are you doing?" I kiss Jen, her belly then hug the kids before laying next to them. "Names...we're looking for names" "Are you guys helping Jen?" "Yeah, and she said we could choose a name as long as it's reasonable, and we'll have to keep it till the baby arrives" Zee answers with such enthusiasm.

I look at Jen then laugh letting her know she has no idea of the mistakes she just did."Whaaaat...I trust them, baby, they're gonna find something really cute I'm sure" "Yeah right,  trust them with that Jen" I pull her closer to me so we can keep searching for names. The kids get inside to find the "Great" name for baby brother as we continue searching for one. "Eli?" I propose.

"Eli...Eli Pitt...no Brad, I don't like that...Kenzo, no...something short and nice" We keep searching for about an hour, not finding a name good enough for our son. "Do you want to give your father's name?" "I really thought about that but John...John Pitt, it doesn't sound good"

"Hey, it could be a middle name, and it's Aniston-Pitt, not Pitt"  She looks at me completely shocked by what I just said then start smiling.  "You want him to have my name too?" "Baby, of course, he's having your name, you're his mother hahaha" "So we can keep John...oh no no I have a better idea, my father's real name is Gianni (Yani)"

"Hmmm, I really like that actually" She smiles then looks at me "Baby, we have a name! Well, the middle name, but it's a name yay!" "Haha we do, now we need the first name...oh boy why did you let the kids choose a name? They're gonna choose something like Kyzer...or...I don't know"

"Hahaha, Kyzer?! No Brad, don't worry they'll find something so cool and cute...Kyzer haha oh god..." "

"Hi people!" Ellen walks in the garden. "Hi, Ellen, what's in your hand? I may crave it..." "Hahaha Burritos, I know you crave them so Portia made them so I could bring them to you"

Jen almost tears up before practically ripping the burritos out of Ellen's hands "Okay, easy Jen, I know you're hungry" She unpacks the food then immediately puts it in her mouth. Ellen and I stare at her without even moving, shocked by how fast she is eating.

"Sorry guys, you know I love this stuff, so now with the baby, it's even worst" Ellen starts laughing at her as she has sauce everywhere on her mouth. "God Jen don't put everything on the baby, please hahaha" "Ugh...look at me I'm a mess"

Ellen hugs her then cleans her mouth. You're not sweetie...I saw the kids inside, they told me they're looking for names for the baby, uh good luck with that.." "Yeah, Jen had the great idea to ask them..." "hahaha, come on honey...Ellen" "Oh they actually have great  ideas for what I heard so far..."

"Yeah? See Brad I told you! Now Ellen, any ideas?" "Well, I'm going on a trip tomorrow so I can search for it then Facetime you and propose" "What? Ellen, you can't leave nooow, I need you before leaving..."

"Where? Oh right you're going to Greece...when tho?" "In two weeks, but where  are you even going??" "I'm going to Milano with Portia cause she wants to meet some artists for the gallery and also take it as a vacation since we haven't taken a trip, just the two of us..."

I look at Jen, all smiling then she looks at me too and we both know why, then we kiss each other. "....So anyway we thought it'll be a great idea for the two of us, what was the kiss for?"