The night...

Brad continues to kiss Jen, he passes his hand in Jen's back and slowly, he removes her bra. He can feels Jen's tongue in his mouth as both tongues play together.
She then pushes a slight moan exciting him more through the minutes. He raises Jen, then lays her on the bed as he keeps kissing her. She returns, then puts herself on him then she leaves deep kisses on his chest until she gets down to his sensible area and does what is need to be done.

Brad is so excited that he loses control and right before reaching his climax,he lifts Jen up and continues to kiss her. He kisses her in the neck, goes down on her chest and then kisses her breasts, and sucks her nipples until they're hard as rock. Jen begs for more and moans louder, her breathing quickens...

Jen: Hmmmmm.... please take me

Brad: hahaha... already?

Jen: Oooh come on Brad....take me

Brad: Okay baby...

He finally gets inside her, causing her to leave a deep moan, she begs him not to stop, she yells his name, moans and then when they reach orgasm, they fold.

Jen lays her head on his torso and puts her leg between Brad's, then they watch a movie before falling asleep.

The next morning, they are waked by the knock on the door.

"Jen? It's Emily and Kate"

Jen: Yeah... I'm coming...

Brad: Should I hide?

Jen:  no baby... she winks at him

Brad: well I'm gonna take a shower then...

Jen: okay...

Jen puts on a towel and then opens the door.

Jen: Hey girls!

Kate: Hey! we're going to have breakfast are you coming?

Jen: yeah... let me get ready and I'm coming

Then the three of them hear the sound of water in the bathroom

Emily: Oh you're not alone?

Jen:  No I'm not... alone...

Then Jen starts smiling and Kate who understands opens her mouth and smiles

Kate: nooooooooo

Jen: sshhhh we'll come downstairs.

Emily: Okay what's going on hahaha?

Jen: You'll see, now let US get ready!

Kate: that's awesome okay see you...

Then Jen closes the door and goes get ready.

Emily: Kate what's going on?

Kate: You'll see... God, I'm so excited!