The comment

Jen is touring around the world to promote her new movie and she is now in London for 4 days. Brad decides to join her for a day as it's been over two weeks since they last saw each other. It is around 10 a.m in the morning, Jen is woken up by a knock. She puts on a robe as she was sleeping in only lingerie, then she opens the door.

Jen: Hey baby!

Brad: Hey love

He walks in and before she even has the time to close the door, he lifts her up, puts her legs around him then kisses her gently as he puts on the "Do not disturb" card on the door before locking it.

Jen: Hmmm you DID miss me, honey

Brad: Oh yes I did Miss!

As they are both laughing, he drives her to the room where he sits on the bed with her on top of him. They continue to kiss as Brad passes his hand in her lower back under her dress, then he fondles her butt before grabbing them more firmly. She moans a little then takes her robe off. Brad then starts to kiss her breast, then he turns to put her on the bed and slowly takes her thong off. He kisses the part around her crotch and comes back up to kiss her. He knows this teases Jen as she wants him right away.

Jen: Come on baby...don't do that....

He doesn't listen to her till she can't anymore then he penetrates her ( but more violently this time). Her moans are now higher as she grabs his back, trying to control herself from screaming. Brad goes faster till they both can't control themselves and have an orgasm. They then do it again on the couch and then on the floor. She then falls on the bed exhausted and taking back her breath. Brad lays next to her then gives her a great "French kiss".

Jen: Hmmm what a good way to start a day uh?

Brad: Oh yeah, that felt really good...oh and...good morning sweety.

Jen: haha... good morning baby.

They decide to take a shower, then order their breakfast by the room service. They both put themselves in a bathrobe and settled on the room's balcony. Jen is sitting on Brad with a cup a coffee in a hand and a toast in the other,while Brad is having a croissant. Then Jen decides to put some jelly on Brad's nose before kissing it.

Jen: Oh you know, Court is here to see Johnny so they decided to throw a good old dinner at Johnny's. You know... me you, some of they're London friends... It could be fun! They invited us for tonight.

Brad: Well I had nothing planned so yes why not. It could be fun.
Jen: Good baby! We're going to have fun!
Brad: So what time?
Jen: uhm let me check on my phone.... 8 p.m
Brad: Good... do you want to do something until then?
Jen: I just want to stay in bed with you... cuddling kissing... sleeping hahaha. As I'm gone again in 2 days for Spain.
Brad: Okay... let's go watch a movie then.

They spend the whole afternoon at the hotel watching movies, sleeping, laughing and around 7 they get prepared for the dinner.

Jen: Come on honey, we're going to be late!
Brad: Just one more time... come on babe
Jen: Brad as hard as I want to have sex too, we have to be there in 20 minutes and I hate to be late so... please baby let's go.
Brad: This is so not fair...
Jen: ooooown i know baby, but let's go!

20 minutes later their at Johnny's

Johnny: Hi guys! Jeeeeen! It's been a while now...
Jen: Ooh I know John how are you? We missed you in L.A
John: I know... but you know I have to work right?
Jen:  Absolutely... Oh, let me present you, my lovely man... So John this is Brad, Brad this is Johnny!
Brad: Hi man
John: Hey! I finally get to meet you in person...
Brad: Hope you're satisfied ahahah
John: Ahaha Yeah don't worry
Brad: So what kind of music do you do? Jen told me you had a band.....?