IT'S A.....

JEN's POV

"Come on guys get in the car!" Brad and I take the last stuff we need while the kids run in the car "Oh my...I'm sure Court did something amazing with the decorations and everything" "Of course she did, it's Court". We park in her driveway where we're welcome by a lady with alcohol-free punches in baby bottles, then comes Court in a long blue dress.

"Hey, baby...you look stunning! Girls you can join Coco in the garden, Brad, don't look that bad either where are the boys?" She hugs Brad and I while we get inside to see our friends. "They're on a trip with Angie unfortunately"

We get to the garden, everything is so nice with flowers all around, some kids are running all around us and all our friends who see us start screaming as a welcoming.

"Gosh Court, everything is so nice and perfect...thank you baby" "Really? Do you like it? I really tried to do it as you were describing it"

"Are you kidding? this is beyond what I was expecting, it's perfect" Brad comes next to us to look all around the garden "Thanks Court it's really awesome..." "I was dying to do this for her since we finished Friends so I am the most excited here"

"Well hey, Mrs Pitt...look at that dress!" Jen Meyer who had just arrived hugs me, at least tries since I'm kind of huge now. "Hi baby, well it's the only one that can fit me, for now, haha" "Anyway, you're gorgeous...where should I put this?" we walk inside to see where are the gifts. "Let's ask Court, she knows."

Court takes us in a corner of the house where a dozen gifts are waiting. "Oh My God Court that's a lot....lot of gifts!! " "I know everyone sent gifts, people from your work, mine, Brad's, our friends here and those who couldn't be here...but your fans you got a lot from them too. There are more in my office from them, you're really loved I tell you"

"Brad come see this!" He comes to us completely in shock of the number of gifts. "Did you make a list honey?" "Nooo...not at all" "Woow, well we don't need to shop anymore"

We get back to our friends, I'm sitting with Lisa, Sandra Kate, and other girlfriends looking at the kids and our men talking. "Are you excited to know the gender?" "Oh yeah can't wait, Court knows which makes me want to know even more..." I turn to Court who's smiling and excited. "I know! But you'll know really soon!"

Later that afternoon, the sun starts setting so Court gets everybody to the crystal fountain in the middle of the garden. "Okay! Guys, we're going to turn down all the lights, and the color of the waterfalls will tell us alright?"

Everybody body screams "yeah!" Brad and I get in the front with him holding my belly from behind, then whispers in my ears.

"Ready?" I nod then we wait for Court. "READY? 3...2....1!!" The waterfalls start falling then the water turns blue. I turn to Brad screaming and kissing him. "IT'S A BOY!!! BABY, WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!" He hugs me when I start crying as I'm overwhelmed, then whispers again "You're giving us a sweet baby boy honey"

Our friends run in our arms, congratulating us and screaming. Court comes to me then hugs me again as tears start falling again. "I can't wait to meet him, sweetie, you're going to be an amazing mom..." "Thanks love..."

Vivienne runs to me then give me a hug, followed by her sisters "We're having a baby brother!! that's so coool" "I know girls, are you excited?" "So much!!" "Me too, and he'll be here in three months..."

We stay late, then thank everybody for coming and for the gifts, then we pack as many gifts as possible in the cars before going back home. "You know what? I'll have the rest delivered to your house tomorrow haha" "Haha thanks baby, and thanks again for the day, it was perfect..."

"Come on, it was my pleasure, get home safe!" When we get home, we take our showers then decide to call our parents, and the boys all together. "hey dad, hi boys!" "Hey, so you guys know the gender?" We look at each other with the girls then smile "Come on guys tell us!"

"Ready girls? It's a......" The girls take over then scream "........BOY!!!!!" "OH MY GOD, it's a baby boy? we're having a grandson, that's amazing! I'm so happy congrats guys...wow can't wait to meet the little guy!"

We talk for a while then get to bed. "wow honey can you believe it?" Brad gets his hand on my belly then starts kissing it "Can't wait to see you lil man..." "Now we have to search for names, something beautiful but not so crazy"

I sit on the bed then take my computer to search for names. "Kaiser?" I laugh out loud pushing him "Hell no baby" Angel?" "Noooo!"

"Oh boy, we got a lot of work to do, this won't be easy" "I know baby, I know..."