Back to the city...

BRAD'S POV

It's almost 8 in the afternoon, we're about to land in L.A. Jen and the kids are all asleep in the Jet so I wake them up. « Baby, we're about to land... » Jen wakes up then we get the kids ready to land. « Brad are you taking them to their mother tonight or tomorrow? » « Well, it's up to them... ». We finally land in L.A.,pack the suitcases in the car then all get in the car. The kids are exhausted twins fall again asleep in the car while the others try to stay awake. « Guys do you want to stay at home tonight or do you want me to drop you at moms house? ». Vivienne gets up as soon as I talk about her mom. « I want to see mom tonight » « Okay so we're going to drop you guys before going home ».

We drive silently as everybody is tired, then we finally make it to Angie's. I park the car in the driveway then I help the kids take their suitcases out while Jen wakes Knox up by giving him a kiss on the forehead. « Sweetie, we're home...come on baby wake up » Angie who saw us coming ,waits at the front door all smiling. Vivienne runs to her then she picks her up. « Hi mom! » « Hi my baby! Ugh you're so heavy now...! Hmm I missed you honey » «Me too... » She comes down from Angie's arms then runs inside. « Viv come say bye to dad and Jen!! » She runs back out, gives me a kiss then kisses Jen before going back inside. We say goodbye to the rest of the kids then they all get inside the house. Jen receives a call so she goes in the car. « Hey Angie can I talk to you for a minute? » « Sure... »

« Well...Jen and I got married in Vietnam...and I didn't want you to hear it in the news or from the kids. » Tears come to her eyes, but she tries not to get all emotional. «Well..congratulations, and thank you for telling me... » « Yeah...» « Okay bye then... » «Bye... » I get in the car where Jen doesn't even notice me as she looks upset about something. « Shit....shit shit shit! » « Hey...what's going on? » « Reese just told me that there's a problem with the editing of the three new episodes of the show.... GOD ....see, I knew it... I should've never leave the office before the editing... »
« I told Angie we got married » She immediately freezes then looks at me as if I was an extraterrestrial.  « What??....Brad...wh...how did... what did she say??? »

« Well she was confused and I could feel she was a little bit emotional but she was okay » Jen looks at me with a *I'm not proud of you* look. « What?! »
« What do you mean what Brad!? » « ...Jen she took it well... » She is about to argue with me but gives up quickly as she has something more important to deal with. « Baby please can you drop me at the office, I need to take care of this problem with Reese. She will drop me later... » « Jen can't you go tomorrow ?? Its past 9 p.m... » She gives me a look like if I had ask her to walk naked in the street. « Nooooooo, Brad I need to do this tonight, seriously » « Okay Okay jeez... »
We arrive at the Apple Network office then she gets out of the car but comes back to kiss me. «I love you! See you later. » « Okay love you...» « Oh and the Angie thing....we ARE going to talk about it...love ya ! » « Jeeeen... »
« Uh uh....! We are talking about it»

JEN'POV

I arrive at the office where everybody is rushing. My assistant Willow comes to me. «Hi Jen...they are trying to fix up the problem...apparently it's a technical problem and it could've not been someone's fault. » «Hey Wily...well okay where's James I need to talk to him?? » « In the corner there » I check on where James is, then  I go to him where he is talking with someone. « Jamy tell me you're going to fix this...cause the episodes need to air tomorrow, I don't want any excuse really » « Don't worry we have technicians working on it right now... » « And how is it going ? » « The problem should be fix tonight. » « Good...Oh hi by the way, I'm sorry... I'm so stressed right now... »
« Don't worry...we're going to fix it... » « Thanks...good to know...where's Reese?? » «In her office » I go upstairs where my office and Resse's are. I then go to check on her and see if everything is fine now. When I come in her office, she is sitting on the table texting someone, but as soon as she sees me, her face lights up. « Jeeeeen! You're back.... »

« Hey sweetie, yeah I'm back...» « But you should've come tomorrow, you just landed I told we would fix it. » « No no don't worry sweetie, I needed to be sure everything is fine. And anyway I'm won't be able to sleep with the Jetlag so.... » « Well, how was it ?! It must have been so beautiful... »  « Oh Reese it was beyond beautiful. Everything was so pretty and the kids loved it. We had time to spend great time together, and also moments with the kids, it was amazing. » « Woow I'm so happy you took the time to travel for yourself and enjoy... » «Yeah It was very special... » « So you have to show me pictures next time »
« I will for sure » As I'm talking to Reese and showing her the only pictures on my phone, I receive a message from Brad.
*Baby it's getting late when are you coming back home?*
* On my way hon❤️*
« Reese would you please drop me off home? Brad is too tired to come by here again » «Yeah absolutely... shall we get going? » « Yeah but let's check if they're okay » We get down to the editing room where the technicians seem to know what they're doing.
We check if they need anything then decide James will stay with them and the editor until it's done. « Willow, what are you still doing here?? It's late, go home sweetie » « Oh...don't you need anything for sure?? » « No I'm going home now...have a good night » « Thanks you too. » It's almost 2a.m, Reese and I leave the office then I ask her to drop by INN-N-OUT Burger so I can get a shake as I'm dying to have one. She finally drops me home then I immediately go to bed next to Br...my husband.

Sorry guys I've been working for my exams that's why I didn't post for that long. I'll try my best to post as often as I can before the exams but next week I won't, since it will be the exams week.
Anyway,  I hope you enjoy the chapter  and the book and thanks again for the support!!!
S