Greek baby

"Brad can you give me the diapers in the nursery, I need to pack them" He walks in our room with the diappers "I have 0-3 months and 3-6 months" "Give me the 0-3 months it should be fine since we're coming back over a month after"

I pack the last baby clothes I need with all the supplies, then start to pack my own suit case. "Baby I'm really sorry I can't come with you right away..." "Brad I really don't want to argue this with you so let's just forget about it...when are you coming?"

"Next week, as soon as I finish my meeting, don't worry everything is ready waiting for you there" I finish packing then get in my underwear and a t-shirt since it's now the only sleeping outfit that actually fits me. Brad lays next to me with my script in his hands "This is actually really good! I can't wait to see you shooting it honey"

I ignore him completly, knowing that he's trying to make it up for not coming with me "Come on Jen, don't be mad at me, I beg you...you know I'm gonna miss you" He pulls me closer to him then kisses me, but I don't respond his kiss. He then teases me till I start laughing

"Brad stop haha, I'm actually mad at you" "But not for long...come on I know you're going to miss me too baby" I kiss him not able to be mad at him for long. "Yeah I'm gonna miss you but you better come right away when you finish"

"I promise sweetie....now let me see those skinny panties you have on" I smile as I watch him staring at my breast then he takes my shirt off "Wow those are getting bigger everyday, love it"

"haha yeah your son's food" He start kissing me then goes down to my body, kissing me everywhere. His hot breath excites me even more as I can now barely breathe. He slowly teases me with two of his fingers inside me, making me shiver every second.

As I can't take it anymore, I take his boxers off quickly then begg him to enter me. He slowly takes my panties off then pull my legs appart before entering me completly. I immediatly fill with pleasure as he moves inside me. My moans get louder as I bite my lip trying not to scream, then I can't take it anymore. The pleasure is too intense so my moans get louder.

We finish then both collapse on the bed, and wrap in each others naked bodies. "Yeah I'm definetly gonna miss these breast of yours" "haha shut up"

-------------------Next Morning-------------------------

"Jen...baby wake up" I'm slowly woken up by Brad's kisses on my cheek and my lips "Hmmm..." "Sweetie you have to get ready, come on get up" I don't respond, then open one eye to check if he's leaving to let me sleep. He finally gets in the shower, which means I won. "Jennabean! Get up!!"

Maybe I didn't win actually, so I get up as fast as I can with my huge belly then get in the shower totally annoyed. "One! Do never call me that again, and Two!...why do I have do get up so earlyyyyyy?" He laughs at me then pulls my hair out of my face.

"Baby it's one in the afternoon, you're flight is at three, you slept enough" "ugh...fucking pregnancy, but I love you my baby" I stroke my belly then get in the shower. I quikly finish then put on a black legging with a white long t-shirt and sandales. I brush my hair put on a hat then my sunglasses ready to leave.

"Are you ready honey?" Brad walks in ready to take me to the airport "Yep just making sure I didn't forget anything..." I check in our room, the babys then finally get in the car after Brad packs the suitcases in the trunk.

We get to the airport then drive to the tarmac where the jet is waiting for me. The people in charge pack my suitcases while Brad and I are talking in the car. "Everything is okay? Do you need anything more?" "No baby I'm fine...I made you pastas and lasagnas in the freezer if you need some, and I bought snacks for the kids if they come to see you"

"Thanks honey..." "Oh and don't forget to close the backyard door so the dogs don't get outside again" "Don't worry everything will be fine Jen" The stewart knocks to the car window letting me know that we're ready to leave. "Okay, I guess I have to go then...love you" He gives a long kiss then two little "Take care of yourself relax and take good care of him until I join you guys, love you"

I get out of the car "Don't worry, bye" I get in the Jet then we take off. Weirdly, I don't freak out then sleep till we land. "Mrs Aniston we're in Paris for an hour..." "Paris?! No we're going to Greece" I get up then look outside. "Mr Pitt asked us to make a stop in Paris so you can walk a little since you'e pregnant...a 15 hour flight would've been too long for the pressure of your feet"

"Okay then...thank you" I smile thinking of how Brad thought of everything then get out of the jet to call him. "Hey baby, we landed in Paris thanks for that..."

"Don't worry I didn't want your feet to get huge haha"

"haha I appreciate..."

"How was your flight so far?"

"So far so good, I slept during the whole flight and I'm not stressing at all...thanks hormones"

"haha Great okay well I'm about to pick up the kids just call me when you get there okay? love you"

"Okay bye love you too"

I get back in the plane then 5 hours later we finally land in Crete. As I get out, a car is waiting for me with a nice man who gets my suitcases. "Welcome back in Crete Mrs Aniston I'm Alexei"

"Thank you Alexei" He gently opens my door "Did you have a good flight?" "Yeah perfect thanks I forgot how hot it was in here, I love it"

We drive 45 minutes then finally arrive near to a big house in front of the beach. As I get in, I'm shocked by the beauty of the house and the incredible view on the sea we have from the deck.

When I get in the house, to my surprise, my father's sister Nana is there waiting for me

"Oh my god nana?" "Agaphmene moy!" (which means my sweetheart in Greek) She hugs me then tells me how much my family here misses me, and how excited she is that we're having a baby. She makes me visit the house then as I visit the rooms, we get to the nursey. I almost tear up seeing how beautiful it is and how Brad managed to prepare everything even the details.

I call him as my nana makes me a great typical Greek meal. "Baby...."

"Hey sweetie you're there! You like it??"

"Brad it's perfect...I mean the house, the nursery, the view...my nana, it's amazing thank you so much"

"It's okay sweetie I'm glad you like it. Your nana was you dad's idea he told me you were really close..."

"Yeah really, well thanks so much honey kiss the kids, tell them I love them, I'm gonna eat and get to bed...too much jetlag"

"Okay honey, good night, well afternoon" I eat nana's meal then we talk and she tells me how excited everybody is to see me again, of course she cannot resist telling me how my accent is worst then before and that I have to learn it again while i'm here for three months. We joke a little then she leaves so I can get to sleep.