Day one!

It is now 5 o'clock, Brad and Jen get up while the kids still asleep. Jen decides to take a bath while Brad is taking pictures of their rooms view. He then comes in the bathroom where Jen is undressing. He stays in front of the bathroom entrance, Jen's is turned, so she does not see him. He starts taking pictures of her naked body but the only thing we can see is her back.

Jen: BRAD! What are you doing?

Brad: I'm taking pictures...

Jen: Of me! NAKED!

She approaches him, then takes the camera.

Brad: Yeah...I'm not going to publish them.

Jen: You can't take pictures of me naked without asking! It's not the...WOW! It's beautiful...baby...those pictures are amazing...

Brad: Ah! You see! I won't publish them don't worry about that. You know what I'm going to put them on my computer and delete the pictures of the camera. And we can't even see your face.

Jen: Well...okay...be careful tho.

Brad: Don't worry.

Jen: But honey you know, you should expose your pictures. They are amazing!

Brad: Hmmm with yours?

Jen: Maybe I'll allow you to expose them to. Maybe...

Brad: Okay then I'll think about it.

Jen: You want to come in the bath?

Brad: Okay let me put some music....what do you want to listen to?

Jen: Alicia Keys... I love her music.

Brad: Okay but I put my favorite song of her first.

Jen: As long as it's Alicia Keys.

He puts on "Lesson Learn". Then starts to undress and turns on candles.

Jen: Oh my god...I love this song...It's one of my favorites from her.

Brad: I know...it's genius....wait, isn't your ex-singing?

Jen: Yeah...John.

Brad: Ma...

Jen: Mayer

Brad: Right...he is good.

Jen: Yeah he is really talented.

Brad: Well...Why did you guys break up?

Jen: This is really not the place or the time to talk about that...Now, I want to enjoy my vacation with the kids and with you.

Brad: Yeah, absolutely...

He gets in the bath, sits behind her. Her head is resting on his chest.  He caresses her all along her body while they discuss. Then she turns around and sits on him. She begins to kiss him tenderly then he runs his hand in her back, then down to her butt. She sighs with pleasure which excites him more. He caresses the surroundings of her genitals, enters a finger, then two. She begins to moan and then bends of pleasure. Their kisses become fiercer. They are about to take the next step when someone knocks on the door.

Jen: Fuck...

Brad: Who is it?

Shi: It's Shi...Can we go to the swimming pool?

Brad: Are Mad or Pax with you?

Shi: Noo...

Brad: Well...fine you can go...

Jen: WHAT! What do you mean fine! Shi, wait for me I'm coming with you guys! Brad, are you crazy? They can't go alone. What if something happens?!

Brad: But we were about to...

Jen: No baby it's not a reason...they're only 12,11and 13! I'm not taking any risks, think about Angie, please!

Brad:... FINE...

Jen: Hey... I'll make it up to you tonight...

Brad: I like that...

Jen takes the kids to the swimming pool so she can have an eye on them. she reads a book while they're playing in the pool then she decides to go in with them. Later, Pax joins them when he gets up while Brad and Pax are taking pictures of the surroundings.  It is now 7 p.m so they all get ready for dinner. At 7:30, they go to a restaurant where Brad has made a reservation.

Viv: Dad what's the name of the restaurants?
Brad: I think it's "Nao Pen"
Jen: Do you know what it means?
Brad: Nope
Mad: Je pense que ca veut dire la vue.
Shi: Comment tu sais?
Pax: On avait pris des cours tu te rappelles ?
Shi: Ah...oui

Jen looks shocked as she notices that the kids speak French. She turns to Brad who starts laughing.

Brad: Yeah...my kids speak French better then I'll ever speak.
Jen: This is crazy, it's awesome that they speak different languages.
Brad: Yeah and all different ones. Shi speaks French and Cambodian, Vivienne French, English and Russian so does Knox. Zee French and English...
Zee: And Russian too!
Jen: That's amazing! And you all speak fluently?
Knox: French English yeah but Russian it's not perfect yet.
Jen: I see...well I think it's awesome!

The waitress arrives to take the orders then Jen's phone rings. She gets up to answer.

Jen: Hello...
Dr.W: Hi Jennifer it's doctor Wohlmane
Jen: Hi doctor Wohlmane.
Dr.W: I'm sorry to bother you, I asked your assistant your phone number cause I called you many times and you didn't answer.
Jen: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm in Asia since yesterday that's why. Is everything alright?
Dr.W: Yeah everything is fine but there's something I will like to talk to you about when you come back.
Jen: Why not now? Okay, now I'm really scared.
Dr.W: No Jennifer don't be. Your fine, it's just random things we must pay attention to. You're not sick, there's nothing wrong.
Jen: Are you sure?
Dr.W: Absolutely, enjoy your time in Asia and come to see me when your back okay?
Jen: Dr. Wholmane I trust you...
Dr.W: There's nothing wrong Jen believe me.
Jen: Okay...then I'll come to see you when I'm back
Dr.W: Great let's do that! Okay, have a great vacation!
Jen: Thank you...

She comes back to her seat a little bit anxious, then doesn't talk anymore.

Brad: Baby are you okay?

Jen: Uhm...i don't know, my gynecologist called me because there's something she wants to talk to me about and she said she can't say it on the phone. But she said I'm not sick and nothing wrongs, cause I did a checkup exam last week you know... just a usual routine. And now she wants to talk...

Brad: You shouldn't be scared I think. If it was really bad she would've asked you to come back in L.A

Jen: You think?

Brad: Of course, don't worry honey. She said you're not sick and you're fine so it's okay...

Jen: Yeah...You're right. I should relax...okay let's eat.

Zee: Dad what are we doing tomorrow?

Brad: A visit with a guide between the little islands then scuba. Oh I thought the girls would like to do shopping stuffs so there's a lady named Mary who is taking you guys to the market so you can buy bracelets and souvenirs stuff. Do you like it?

Zee: Totally

Viv: It's going to be so fun,

Jen: What are you guys going to do?

Brad: Qwad!

Shi: What?! I wanna do Qwad too dad!

Jen: It's okay sweetie you can do that...

Shi: Oh okay...

Brad: And we'll all have lunch together. Sounds good?

Shi: Sounds perfect!

Jen: Girls do you like the idea?

Zee: Yeah

Jen: hey you know what after that we'll have a girls SPA day...

Viv: That's cool!