The meeting part 2

Brad gets back in the house, cleanse the kids' mess in the living room then takes a shower. When he gets back in his room, there's Zahara laid on his bed waiting for him.

Zee: Dad I'm sleeping with you tonight!

Brad: Do I even have the choice?

Zee: naaaah, not really

Brad: Okay then.

He checks on the other kids, everybody is asleep so he finally goes back in his bedroom. He checks on his phone and Jen left a message.

"Jen.A : Hey! Got home safe. Night honey

Brad: Great! Have a good night love."

Zee: Dad... I really like Jennifer, she is so fun and cool.

Brad: Hey Zee you're supposed to be sleeping!

Zee: I can't! I want to talk with you...

Brad: Zee, I'm falling asleep...., ugh... what do you want to talk about? Jen?

Zee: Yeah! I like her...

Brad: I'm really glad you do honey.

Zee: Do you want to date her again?

Brad: Wh...Why are you asking me that?

Zee: I don't know...

Brad: You want me to date her? Wouldn't it be weird for you?

Zee: Weird because she's your ex-wife or weird because of mom?

Brad: I don't know...both actually.

Zee: For mom, it won't be weird anymore to us because you're not together anymore you got divorce like... 2 years ago. You have to see other people and date again, I mean it's normal. You're not gonna stay single forever.

Brad: And for... Jen?

Zee: I know she's your ex-wife but to me all that matters is love. So if you guys love each other, than you should date. Don't you think so?

Brad: Well you're right... and even if it's weird at the beginning...

Zee: For who?

Brad: Well, you guys...mom...

Zee: She'll get used to it at some point...and you know, well...so what mom thinks about your girlfriend matters to you ?

Brad: No...Not really

Zee: So it's okay! She does what she wants and so do you. You, live your life life buddy! (laugh)

Brad: Hey i'm not your buddy (laugh)

Zee: But seriously we are big enough now. We know no one will ever replace mom and we're ready for you guys to start dating again.

Brad: So you talk about it with your brothers and sisters?

Zee: Yeah sometimes... We wonder if you guys have dates. And you know that when we were upstairs, Knox said that he thought she was so beautiful and that he wants her to be your girlfriend.

Brad: hahahahah! Yeah?

Zee: I swear to god dad...we like her, she's a great cooker, she is so nice with us, and she told us she has three dogs!

Brad: Yeah that's clearly all I need to date her.

Zee: daaaaad !

Brad: (laughs) I believe you Zee, now sleep,it's already.... 1 a.m!!

Zee: Okay okay, but would you consider dating her?

Brad: Absolutely...

Zee: See? That's all I needed to hear... good night daddy, I love you...

Brad: I love you munchkin...