The Surprise

It's now 8 p.m and Jen is in her room watching Ellen on the TV when she gets a call from Brad.

Jen: Oh wooow I thought you would've forgotten to call.

Brad: No never... hey I have a friend in Sydney right now, and I read a book that I absolutely need you to read, I mean it's truly amazing. So anyway he'll bring that at your hotel in about an hour.

Jen: Well I don't even know him so I don't wanna give my room number... Brad...

Brad: Oh no it's John Crows

Jen: Ooooooh really? I haven't seen him in months great!

Brad: So I'll call him and I'll tell him to call your room when he is there okay?

Jen: Okay!

Brad: Okay when you receive it just texts me.

Jen: okay bye...

Jen hangs up and about an hour later she receives a call from the reception.

R: Miss Aniston, Mr. John Crows is here, should I take him to your room?

Jen: Yes, please...

She goes to wash her face quickly and puts on a short and a t-shirt when she hears a knock.

Jen: I'm coming John!........(she opens the door)...OH MY GOOOOOD hahaha! What are you doing heeeerrre? hahaha

Brad is standing in front of her with a bottle of champaign

Brad: Well surprise!

Jen: Oh my God I can't believe you're here ahahaha woow...

He takes her in his arms and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Jen: come in! Wow I can't believe you're here!

Brad: Well I was dying to see you so I decided to take the plain...

Jen: Brad... were you in L.A ?

Brad: Yep

Jen: Brad it's a least 12 hours away from here... wooow

Brad: Yeah but I wanted to see you...

Jen is overwhelmed by Brad's word and says nothing but smiles.

Brad: Come here...

He takes her in his arms for a minute then looks at her...Jen can't stop smiling.

Jen: But what is this all for? I mean... Champaign..?

Brad: Hey... I just wanted to spend time with you okay ? Just wanted to have you in my arms...

Jen: Well.... let's pop that bottle !

They drink the Champaign, laugh and listen to music and then there's a silence between them... their eyes are closed, they're hand in hand saying nothing. Brad opens his eyes and keeps looking at Jen who's eyes are still closed. Then she opens one eye to check on him and then smiles.

Jen: Your eyes are supposed to be closed hahaha

Brad: .........

Jen: What ? Is... Is something wrong?

Brad: Nooo.... you're just...

Brad approaches Jen then kisses her. She takes his head in her hands and then seats on him, then she looks at him.

Jen: Sooo.... mister... what are we ? What do you want us to be? Cause I'm not gonna lie... I have some.... Well ....

Brad: Feelings....?

Jen: Yeah... I swear this is not what I wanted...But I can't help it...

Brad: hahaha well I want to be with you... I wanna do this again... I really do...

Jen: You sure...? I mean are we really doing this..?

Brad: Hundred pour-cent... actually that is the one thing I've been sure about since a long time ahahahaha

Jen: hahaha okay mister ... We're doing this

So Jen kisses him again. They look at each other without saying a word. They both know what's going to happen...