He's on the way

I'm in the garden with Court and the girls as Drea left two days ago, we're playing heads up while drinking virgin margaritas. "The partner of Starsky..." "Hutch!" Courteney screams. I hand the phone to Zahara "Now it's your turn Zee..." As we're about to start Brad comes in with doctor Wohlmane, whom he picked up to the airport. As she gets in the garden she looks amazed by the view of the sea.

"Hi doctor Wohlmane!" "Hi Jennifer, hi kids..." the kids say hi too then I present her to Court "So this is Courteney one of my best friends" they shake hands "Hi nice to meet you" "Me too Courteney" She turns back to me all smiling "So Jennifer, get up let me check on this belly" she says completly excited as she helps me get up. "Wooow your belly is low down, means he's coming really soon" "Really?" As I hear her my heart skips a beat, my baby is about to come "Yeah, don't you feel him pushing down?"

"Yeah...now I can barely walk, I feel like I'm carrying a hundred pounds, and it pushes down" I sit back as I'm already tired from standing up three minutes. "Exactly, he's getting ready. Actually I think he might come way earlier then what I thought"

We all look at her a little shocked, but the girls are jumping around obviously excited to see their brother sooner then expected. "Do you have a place where I can check on you?" "Sure sure follow me, Brad can you take her suitcase please?" As Brad puts her suitcase in the guestroom, Court and I take her to the private livingroom, then I lay on the couch waiting for her to get what she needs. I adjust myself then she checks on me. "Well that's what I thought, I can feel him by just touching. He's already down here"

"Down here!? Like now now?" Courteney screams as I'm laughing "No down in China Court" Brad joins us "What's down?" I turn to look at him "The baby, he's almost here, she can already feel him" "Really?!" He says surprised by the events "Yeah...Jen you're dilated 2 already, so he's definetly not coming in two weeks. You can pop out anytime, this is surprising, have you been walking?" "Well, yeah cause I often go to see my family they leave close from here, and we don't really use cars here so..." "I think this is why, it's great tho, just continue walking and swim a lot because this speeds up the labor and everything."

"Okay..." "Besides from that, everything is great, you're in good shape and I'm happy because I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to let you come here alone with you're dehydration"

"Don't worry with her aunts here and Court, there's no way she could be in a bad shape trust me" Brad says as he grabs my hand. "Well I can see that, it's great...okay now I'm going to do an ultrasound to check the heartbeat" We all shut up and listen to his heartbeat, waiting for her to tell us if he's okay "Perfect, he's not in distress, he's great, I think for now your doula can handle Jen" I smile relieved that my baby is fine then get "Thank you so much doctor for coming in Crete just to check" "You're welcome Jen, I mean this is the world's baby that you're carrying in there, we have to make sure he's fine" I joke then we get back downstairs.

"So you're leaving tomorrow?" "Yeah my flight is at twelve tomorrow, I have a delivery thursday." "Oh well what a lucky woman she's having her baby in two days" Court gently stokes my bag as she feels I'm getting tired "Don't worry Jen, for what I've seen your baby is getting here before sunday" "What, so soon?!" I respond a little shocked "Oh yeah, he could come tonight, tomorrow anytime"

Brad grabs his phone texting someone "Honey what are you doing?" "Asking for your birthpool, I think we should get it ready since he can come anytime, where do you want it to be?" "In the livingroom downstairs I think, thanks babe by the way"

We decide to take Joan (Wohlmane) to visit a little the island  and some great spots then we all have dinner made by our chief with my family. "Alright guys you know your brother is coming really soon, do you have a name yet?" I ask while rubbing my stomach.

They all look st each other then smile "Oooh boy I'm scared" Brad laughs "Come on honey stop it, we don't have to say yes if it's really terrible anyway" I laugh as I take his hands "Hey, that's not fair we have a nice name, and I'm sure you'll like it" Maddox responds.

"Yeah...anyway you'll know soon" Zahara gets up and hugs me "I can't wait to see him!" I slowly stroke her face "I know sweetie, I can't either, well not too early because I want him to be as healthy he can" "Don't worry Jen he can come anytime now, he will be healthy" Dr Wohlmane says to comfort me.

"Yeah... maybe I want to keep him warm inside there... ugh I'm joking I want to see his little munchkin face"

*Sorry guys this chapter is quite short but the next one will be!*
S