Angel

*Alarm Clock ringing*

"God Brad turn it off!"I scream at him not understanding why he has to put it that loud. He finally gets up, laughs at me before heading to the shower. As it woke, me up I decide to get up and brush my teeth. "Honey I really don't understand why can't you put it lower?? I mean, it just screams in the house and wakes me up every morning with my heart racing..." He takes his head out of the shower then looks at me with a huge smile on his face. " I'm sorry baby, I know...don't worry I'll fix that" I turn around to look at him while I'm brushing my teeth. " Why are you so happy baby?" "haha I honestly don't know, I guess it's a good day for me" I then spit and take my clothes off to get in the shower. " Come on Brad that's enough now, get out, I need to take my shower." He looks at me with a surprised tone. " Why don't you come in?" " Because we never take showers together without having sex and I don't have time for that today..."

" HAHAHAHA! Did...did you really just said that?" I smile a little bit uncomfortable. "Well...NOw Get Out!!" "Okay..." He finally gets out of the shower and gives me a gentle slap on my butt before heading to his dressing. " Oh Jen, I'm going to Santa Barbara today!" " I can't hear you, come in here!!" He comes back to the bathroom only wearing a black Armani boxer, which I think makes his ass look so great... " I said I'm going to Santa Barbara for the day to meet some producers for my projects." " Oh...and why do I know that only today?" " Because I wasn't sure, I only got the message when I woke up" I get out of the shower, take my towel then dry my hair. "Okay well...would you be home tonight?" " Oh sure, I should be here around 8 tonight" " Fine by me then..."

We get dress then I go into the kitchen and feed the dogs while he is making us coffee. "Oh, you have the appointment today right?" " Yeah at 2...I'll finally know what she wants to talk about" "Don't forget to call me right after." "Ahem...I won't"

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

Molly: " Hey sweetie where are you?"

Jen: " I'm in the car, on my way to a doctor's appointment..."

Molly: Is everything okay?

J: Yeah, it's just a check-up

Molly: I just wanted to ask you if you wanted me to cook something for Sunday?? Like a cake or something like that...

Jen: I'll make all of that but you can have one since they'll be a lot of kids...

M: Oh finally? Who's coming?

J: Jen Meyer with her kids, Kate Hudson and kids, Court, and coco Julia Roberts, Jimmy Kimmel, Adam....all of them

M: Awesome, then I'll make cupcakes

J: Awesome that'll be great, okay honey I'm at the hospital I'll call you later

M: Sure, see ya

I get in the cabinet where a young blond woman welcomes me. " Hi, I have an appointment with the doctor Wholman, Jennifer Aniston" " Sure Mrs. Aniston, you can wait right there I'm going to tell her you're here." I sit in the waiting room, impatient to know what she is going to say then I decide to read a magazine to forget all the stress. It's an ELLE magazine cover of myself from 2015. As I get through the pages, I realize how vulnerable and honest I was. " Mrs. Aniston? You can come."

I Get in Dr.W's office, everything is so white and clean, all I can smell is alcohol. She asks me to sit in front of her and welcomes me with a sweet smile." So how are you, Jennifer?" " I'm great, I'm really great...I'm back from my vacation.." " Yeah I'm glad you enjoyed it...so how are you physically ? Is everything alright?"   "Well yeah..., I'm a little tired with the jetlag but everything is fine, I'm going to start boxing again...kind of miss it." "That's perfect! So I guess you're wondering why I called you..."  My heart starts racing as I'm scared of what she is going to tell me. "You said it wasn't that bad right....?"   "Yeah...we received your blood tests and... it revealed that there are foreign cells in your body..."  "Wh...okay and it means? Oh my god is it cancer? Because I'm not ready for that, I'm healthy, I do check-ups..."

"No Jen I told you it wasn't bad, it looks like you...are expecting" My heart skips a beat, I'm suddenly hot... "What...what did you say?.... It can't be...how do you..." " The blood-testes are pretty clear...look...foreign cells, you're pregnant Jen" I stare at the paper she gives me, it's written black on white that I'm pregnant. I can't believe it and I hardly have the time to understand what I read that tears start to flow on my cheeks. " I'm..I'm pregnant?" " It looks like you are...congrats!" My tears are getting bigger, then she gets up to hug me as I can barely breathe. " Are you okay if we have an ultrasound?" I nod then I follow her in the other room. I then lay on the bed then she asks me to lift up my shirt, before putting a cold gel on my stomach. My heart keeps racing as I'm about to meet the little thing growing inside me, but I'm scared to death, scared to not hear any heartbeat, scared to be again disappointed.

She surrounds my belly with a device and then suddenly stops. "Look...here it is... oh and it's kind of huge already!" As I see my baby not a word comes out of my mouth. I put my hand on my lips as tears start falling again, it's surreal. "Wow it looks like it's been here for a while now... about three months...here's the heartbeat" " Wow that's loud!"

" Hahaha...yeah you have a healthy little baby! I'm going to get you a video of it and a picture okay?" " Yeah thank you... you know when I think back, I've been craving sweets like milkshakes and burgers and I sometimes feel dizzy..." " Yep, your baby was trying to tell you it was here" "Three months you said?" " Yes,"  I think back and it was I when I was on tour for the movie, maybe in London...she gives me the tape, some documents on pregnancy then I leave. I get back home, still can't believe there is a growing human inside me. I can't stop looking at my belly still completely flat which makes it harder for me to believe. I realize that I have to announce it to Brad and he is coming home in 5 hours. I need to figure out a good idea but I don't want to ask anybody because I want him to know first.