The official girlfriend

It's been a month now and Brad and Jen still haven't announced that they were back together. Rumors are coming out but nothing consistent, so they decide to confirm it so no other members of the family and the kids hear it first on social media. They're in New-York for two days to escape a little, at Brad's apartment.
It's around 5 p.m they're on the couch facing the amazing views of the city.

Jen: So who do you want to tell it first?
Brad: Of course my kids.
Jen: Yeah...? And their mother?
Brad: No no they will tell her eventually. You know I don't talk to her anymore if it doesn't concern the kids.
Jen: Brad this DOES concern your kids. We're talking about another woman sharing her kids' life. Of course it's important. As a woman, it is really important to know that there's another woman in your kids life.... you should tell her first.
Brad: ugh... maybe you're right...
Jen: You bet I am...
Brad: Okay well... let me call her and we'll tell the kids when we get back to L.A
Jen: Okay

Brad gets up and heads to the room.
" where are you going??
Brad: Well to call Angie, is this not what you wanted me to do ?
Jen: Well I didn't say right now but okay."
Brad calls Angie, the phone is ringing then she finally picks up:
"A: Hey
B: Hi, are you busy now?
A: Uhm..no no it's fine, is everything alright?
B: Yeah Yeah... I just wanted to tell you.. that I've been seeing someone for almost 6 months now, and anyway I wanted to tell it to the kids, so I just wanted you to know first.
A:.... oow... okay...alright... and uhm, when did you plan telling them?
B: When I'm back from New -York.
A: Okay so tomorrow ?
B: Yeah that's right.
A: Well it's fine by me... uhm just one thing. Do I know that woman?
B: Yeah it's... Jen
A: Jen who? Aniston?
B: Yep
A: wow......wh...okay. How weird is this going to be...anyway it's okay.
B: great, thanks for your time, bye
A: Sure, bye"

Jen is waiting on the couch, a little bit anxious for Brad then he opens the door, she turns to see the look on his face.

Jen: So... how was it?
Brad: honestly, it was really fine.
Jen: Really?
Brad: Yeah she was of course a little bit shocked that is was you but she is okay. She'll get used to it.
Jen: You told her it was me?
Brad: Well yeah, I'm not gonna let the kids tell her. How stupid is that?
Jen: Wooow Okay, when are you telling them?
Brad: When we're back home.
Jen: TOMORROW?!
Brad: ( laughs) Honey why are you so stressed ? ahahah
Jen: Oh Goood,I don't know... it's just really new for me.
He sits next to her then pulls her closer to him. " It's going to be fine, don't worry baby" " If you say so Bradley"

They're back in L.A, it's a little bit late so Brad decides to go take the kids the next day. He gets up around 10 a.m makes the breakfast for Jen then brings it to her. He gives her a good kiss and sits next to her.

" Brad: Morning sleepy...
Jen: Morning honey... oh wow, thanks for the breakfast baby, you deserve another kiss.......wait is this because you don't want me to stress out for the kids?
Brad: (laugh) maybe a little bit
Jen: (laugh) And what's better than food right?
Brad: (laugh) Exactly... well eat, take your shower, I'm gonna get the kids okay?
Jen: Okay... you're already showered?
Brad: Yep, okay I'm going...
Jen: Oka... wait, wait
Brad: What?
Jen: I need good luck kiss...
Brad: (laughs) Okay.... *kiss*
Jen: .... Ugh wooow I didn't say a French kiss but...wooow this will make! Now go...(laugh)

Jen takes her breakfast, turns the tv on for the news, than takes her shower. She puts on boyfriend jeans with a white top, then barefoot she goes feed the dogs.

BRAD's SIDE

Brad is in the Range Rover on his way to Angelina's. He parks on the driveway then honks three times. 5 minutes later, the kids run out of the house to the car, then Viv runs back quickly to her mom to give her a kiss and a hug.
"Viv: Love you mama...
Angie: Love you baby, bye guys!"
Brad waves a hand to her as she is standing at the front door. She waves too then gets back inside. All the six kids get in the car then they leave.

Brad: Hey guys! You're good?
Kids: Yeah !
Brad: Knox what's wrong? Why are you frustrated?
Maddox: We have a new puppy named Jayer, and Knox wanted to take him with us but mom said no.
Shi: ( laughs) Knox it's not like you're not  gonna see him again you know....
Knox: STOP LAUGHING AT ME!! It's my dog!
Brad: Hey hey hey!Knox stop yelling! Shi stop making fun of him!
Shi:...wh..okay ( sight)
Brad: Guys I have something to tell you. Seriously.
Zee: what's going on ?
Shi: Are you traveling again? Daaaad noooo...you promised!
Brad: No calm down... I want to present you someone important to me...my partner...

Mad turns back to his brothers and sisters, then they all smile.

Brad: What ? Why are you smiling??
Mad: Are you really dating Jennifer Aniston ?
Brad: wh...who told you that !?
Mad: We saw it online, but we weren't sure so we didn't say anything.
Shi: So are you ???
Brad: Well...yeah....
Zee: Yeeeeeeees Ha ha !!!!!! 🎵I knew it ! I knew it ! I knew it!🎶 Jennifer Aniston is your girlfriend!!!
Brad: ( laugh)  Partner. I don't like the "girlfriend" thing. So what do you guys think?
Knox: I like her !!!! She is so cool
Mad: Well Pax and I never met her but the girls told us she was really nice.
Pax: When are we meeting her then?
Brad: Well... I was thinking we could go to her house... are you guys okay with that ?
Kids: Well...Yeah!
Brad: Okay then... let's go