We're home!

"Guys wake up we're landing," I tell the kids "Already?" Zee says a little disappointed that the little vacation is already finished

"Yeah honey I know it went really fast" we finish grabbing everything then I wake up Brad who is asleep with Milan on his chest "honey we're landing" he gets up then I place Milan in the baby carrier.

We finally land then head to the car while they pack our suitcases in the car. As we drive through the kids stay silent "Guys what's up? You aren't saying a word since we landed" "Aawww I think they're gonna miss their dad" Brad says as he turns to look at them "Dad we love you but we're actually gonna miss Milan...no offense" Vivienne says. I try so hard not to laugh then stroke Brad's hair to comfort him

"Well this shouldn't be a problem, he's your brother so you can see him as often as you want sweetie" I respond to cheer them up "Yeah we'll be traveling with mom so we won't see him every day" Shiloh argues "We'll facetime!"

we finally arrive home then the boys help Brad take everything out of the car while I give Milan a little tour of the house "And that's your nursery munchkin" I whisper as he tries his best to keep his head up

"welcome to your new home buddy" Brad wraps his arms around the both of us scaring me like crazy "Gosh honey don't surprise me like that when I have a baby in my arms !" I gently punch  him in the arm "I can't believe we made him"

I say as I keep staring at my baby in my arms "I know...he looks so much like you it's crazy" I feed him then put him in his crib before joining the kids who are playing in the garden "Can we use the water balloons??" the boys ask and before I even have the time to answer, they take them and start chasing the girls with it "Stoop it guys!" they scream while running like crazy in the garden. Pax jams  Shiloh in a corner of the garden then splashes her with the water balloons "You're so dead Pax!" she starts running behind him while the girls are still chased by Mad and Knox Brad gets out of the living room then stares at them then me

"Would you please talk to them? " I sigh not knowing how to stop this mess "Guys! Guys come on you can't do that...." I smile as they all stop "...without splashing Jen, come on, get her" He adds scaring the hell out of me "What....no no stop!" I start running like a psycho then get in the living room "Ah you can't splash me, I'm in the house and you know you can't throw water in the house" I say laughing cause I obviously won, Brad looks at them then smile "Don't worry honey I'll clean up" "No no!" they all throw the water balloons and I'm completly wet "Brad I'm gonna kill you!"

"Not yet baby, not yet" he lifts me up "What are you doing?! Let me down!!" I scream as the kids are laughing like crazy. He runs to the swimming pool then, of course, jumps with me on his shoulder "You're crazy Brad Pitt" I say as I kiss him "I know, but it's good to have some fun sometimes baby" "I know..." The kids join us in the pool jumping "Hi mom!!"

Vivienne screams getting out of the water I immediately turn to see Angelina standing in the living room and watching at us "Shit I completly forgot she was coming to pick them up" Brad whispers to me before getting out too.  As I take the time to realize what's going on, I get out of the water then grab a towel before saying hi to her.

"Hi, Jen" I walk to her "Hi Angie! How are you?"

"Pretty awesome thanks!" she smiles before turning towards the girls "Hey girls, well you got in the swimming pool knowing I was coming that's great!" she laughs a little surprised the kids are not ready "Come on girls, go take your stuff and maybe a shower if mom can wait of course" I look at Angelina who agrees then the girls run in their rooms"

"I'm sorry Angie it was all Brad's idea, I tried to stop them" I laugh "Don't worry he's great at making a mess" "And he's cleaning all this tonight haha, I'm gonna go change cause I'm freezing. Do you need anything ?"

I ask her friendly "No no don't worry I'm fine" I get upstairs then get in my dressing and change to a short and a white t-shirt "Honey what are you doing?" I ask Brad as he's watching TV on the bed "Nothing, I'm just watching TV " I take the remote then turn off the TV "Brad you're gonna go see your children's mother and stay there till they leave, don't be rude" I say firmly so he sighs then gets up. I finish to dry my hair then get to Milan's room who's now crying like crazy.

"Hey, hey what's going on my love... shh it's okay mommy's here" I take him downstairs then join Brad and Angie who are talking, if we can call this talking actually "They're almost done, Angie" she smiles then nods

"So that's baby Milan" she says as she approaches to have a better look at him "Yeah..."  she gently strokes his cheek "He's adorable" she smiles

"He looks a lot like you, can I take him?" she asks I nod so she picks him up "I'm sorry I didn't even congrats you when I arrived" "Don't worry it's okay" I respond as I'm watching her walk with him through the living room, with Brad who looks  a little annoyed

"Does he sleep all night already?" "No not at all haha, he's three weeks so I don't even think it'll be happening any time soon" I joke as I keep observing her with him, I can see she's such a good person and Milan is comfortable with her

"Well don't worry all of my kids cried for like a month and a half it'll get better soon, and anyway you have an expert with you" she smiles "I guess so..." I can see she's still hurt about the idea of Brad having a child with someone else, which is normal and I completely understand as I went through the same things 12 years ago.

The kids finally get down so she gives me Milan back "Bye dad, bye Jen!and bye Milan" they all kiss us and the baby, so we walk them outside to their car "Mom I'm driving" Mad says as he takes the keys from Angie who agrees, then they leave.

"Well...that was..." "Great," I say as I get back inside. He closes the door then join me in the living room where I'm feeding Milan "You think?"

"Well she was nice to me and to you, but you weren't and I won't even ask why" I respond as he sits next to me "It's just..." "Hey it's okay baby, I'm not mad and you probably have your reasons, this doesn't concern me so...just be nice with her around the kids" he nods then kisses me "I love you, Mrs. Pitt," he says "And I love you Mister Pitt 1 and Mister Pitt 2"