The video

( guys for this chapter, I want you to put a black back ground so the writing can be white. You'll later see why ;)

BRAD'S POV

I'm at a meeting with partners. « Okay...Well I think we can sign, and when do you think we can start shooting? » « I think January will be great... » We sign the papers for the project then decide to have lunch with our partners. I later receive a call from Jen.
« Hello... »
« Hey hon...so how was the appointment? »
« It was fine, she wanted me to be careful about about the amount of sugar in my blood...you know diabetes »
« You have diabetes !?! »
« No no no...she just wants me to be careful baby »
« Okay... because you have such a healthy diet»
« Yeah I know...don't worry everything is okay... when are you coming home? »
« Well we signed the papers! So we are shooting in January! »
« Oh my god I'm so happy baby! It's amazing! »
« I'll tell you more when I'm back. »
« Okay...so you're still coming at 5 right?? »
« Well yeah...why? »
« just to be sure I'm home when you come back... »
« Why? Where are you going? »
« Buy some stuff for Friendsday, and food for the dogs... »
« Okay well I'll see you later, love you »
« Love ya... »

We finish our lunch, and then since we finished earlier we decide to take the road for L.A.
I'm on my way with Marc, listening to music.
« Man, we need to have a road trip some day... » « Yeah... go to Nevada or something like that... »  Marc and I have been talking about it for a while now. « Definitely, well I have to ask my woman and see with Angie for the kids...we'll organize that »
« Do you want me to drop you at home or at your office? » « Office »
I drop him at his office then I decide to take a shake for Jen as she's been craving this for a while now.

I get back home, everything is quiet.
« Jen! » « In the bathroom ! » I get in the bathroom, she is in the bathtub, candles all around the bathroom, Sophie and Clyde next to her, and jazz music playing. « Hey... »
« Hey baby, come next to me, hold my hand...» I sit next to her...she looks so peaceful and relaxed. « Are you okay? »
« Yeah everything is fine...hey there's something I want to show you when I finish »
« Okay, I'm going to take a quick shower...hey Clydeo! »
I take a shower then I get to the living room where she is sitting on the couch. She smiles when she sees me. « I got you a shake...here »
« Thanks baby...come sit » I sit right next to her then she takes the remote and turns on the TV. The screen is first black then a black and white video appears.

I fix the video for a while, then I finally decide to look at Jen

I fix the video for a while, then I finally decide to look at Jen. She is smiling and her eyes fill up with tears. She then whispers « we're having a baby... » My heart start racing as I'm beyond excited. « Really?...I mean... »

« Yeah...you're going to be a dad again hahaha » « Wow...it's surreal...this is what she wanted to tell you? » « Ahem...yeah... »

« Oh my god baby, I'm so excited » I lean over to kiss her then I  put my hand on her belly. «How far are you ? » « 12 weeks...I think it happened in London... » I don't listen to her as I'm obsessed with our baby. I keep staring at the screen.
« It's our baby...oh my god »
« Can you believe it's inside me? Growing and moving? » She looks so happy and excited about having a baby, and it makes me even more excited as I know she wanted really wanted this. « So normally, I due in February...»  « I'm supposed to start shooting in January but I'll ask to push it to May because we shoot in Iceland. »
« Okay...well...I guess we'll announce it to our friends on Sunday then... » « Yeah...it's a good idea. » « And we'll tell the kids when they'll be back...oh my god how do you think they are going to react? »

I pull her closer to me then kiss her forehead. «They'll be so excited to have a new baby in the family, Viv will be a little sad to not be the baby anymore, but she'll love being a big sister, she really wanted Angie and I to have a baby »
« Well, I hope so... » We both continue to stare at our baby moving, without saying a word as we're realizing the new life we just began.