Getting everything ready

"Baby! Jen where are you??" I walk in our room but she's not there "In my office!" I get downstairs to her office where she is sitting only coverd by one of my shirt and her glasses on her nose. "What are you doing?" She straightens her head to quickly look at me. "Working on my new St Jude's commercial" I get behind her chair and lean over to kiss her. "And...clearly what's better than working in my shirt right?" "Well, it's pretty comfortable and....Brad it actually turns you on?" She looks at me then her eyes go straight to my crotch, which confirms her that I'm pretty turned on.

I turn her chair so she faces me, then get on my knees before kissing her again but more passionatly this time. She opens her mouth to let my tong in, then grabs my head. I unbutton the three buttons that keep her shirt together, which reveals her two beautiful breasts  and her round belly. We continue to kiss then she starts stroaking my member trough my boxers. I let my hand between her two legs which makes her moan. "Looks like I'm not the only one turned on uh?..." "Shut up and owe me..." I lift her up than put her on the desk where I make love to her intensely then we get on the floor for another round till we're both exhausted. 

We're both laid on the floor naked, Jen is biting one of her fingers, trying to catch her breath, with me stroaking her butt gently. "It's crazy how being pregnant charges me eroticly..." "Which is awesome for me cause I feel like you're in heaven" I laugh at her "I knooow... so good baby"  She gets up then walks to our bedroom "Honey I've got to be ready , Court is taking me to buy baby clothes and supplies..." "Right...we should buy some stuffs together like with the kids, you know I want to get them as involved as possible..." I walk in our room where she's about to get in  the shower. "I'll love that, and they'll be there for the delivery right?" "Well that I have to ask to their mom, I don't think she'll leave for two whole months without seeing them...i'll have to see that with her..." 

JEN'S POV 

I quickly kiss Brad then get in Court's car. "Hey mama, hey munchkin!" "Hi sweetheart, how are you?" I kiss her then we take of. "What's the first thing you want to buy?" "I was thinking about supplies first, like car seats, high chair, bassinet...and then diapers, all those stuff" "Okay but do you know what crib you want?" "Yeah I want a white modern one but this I'll have to order cause I want a really specific" 

We get to the store, then get diapers and all baby products car seats and other cool stuff I fall in love with. "Okay munchkin we'll never tell your dad the prize of those stuff" "Haha, oh I'm having his baby anyway, I can have what I want..." "Truuue, okay now let's get to the baby bottles and stuff...and by the way, are you gonna breast feed?"

 "Oh I'm dying to Court, honnestly I think it's something so special between you and your baby, I really want to do that and as long as my baby will want it" "....I know it's so great and natural...I remember how I loved breast feeding Coco..." "Owww coconut...so yes I'm gonna do that" 

We walk through the store choosing different bottles and baby plates. "And do you have a birthplan yet?" "Well I know I want to give birth in Crete..." "...In Greece?" "Yeah, this is something I've always wanted to do, it's my country, i love it and it's far from all the media world...." "I see what you mean, plus it's a really beautiful place...so I guess I'll have to prepare my trip to Greece" I stop a minute then smile at her. "Would you come?" "Honey you could go on Jupiter to have this baby, that'll come with you...you're not expecting that you'll deliver without me in the room right?" 

"haha of course not...you'll be there, Andrea will be there for sure...and Brad and the kids. And I want a water birth, not a hospital...I guess then I need a doula....Oh god there's so much I need to do"  "Yep a doula, but don't stress I'll help you with all th...oh my god Jen look at the little dress!"  "God Court,... this is so cuuuute but we don't know what we're having yet sweetie...we can only get neutral clothes." "When will you know it?"  "We're doing a gender reveal during the baby shower next week, so the doctor will call you, and you'll be the person knowing..."  "Good! I really can't wait for that!" "I know we have to send invitations..." "...and make a wish list of what you'll like"

"Sweetie you know, I don't like asking things to people, we can ask kids things for charity at St Judes...toys and stuff, it could be so great!"  "Yeah, that's Jen...sure honey but you eventually need cool stuffs for the baby!" We get in the car after buying a little too much. "Oh trust me, my baby will be the most stylish of all the US" "hahaha oh I believe you Jen "