Random days

I'm in my bed, everything is quiet, so I decide to take advantage of this quiet time to sleep a little more, because my nausea are gone but obviously not completely. 15 minutes later I feel small hands sit on my back, then the little voice of Vivienne who whispers to me in the ear. "Morning Jen, come take your breakfast, dad made waffles...and there's a lot of chocolate, lot lot"

My eyes still closed, I pass my hand in the void, trying to find Vivienne's face and I bring her closer to me. "Morning sweetie pie...well I'm gonna get up but I want a hug first..." She kisses me on the cheek then gives me a hug before running back downstairs. I take on myself then get to the bathroom, shower my face then brush my teeth. Brad comes inside the bathroom then grabs my ass before kissing me passionately.

"Hmm what's that for baby? And...good morning" "Good morning baby, well let's say that seeing you in your panties and a shirt... with your little bump pointing, kind of...excites me" He kisses me again and slowly caress my butt. "Hmm actually I really want you right now...but the kids are waiting for us...and you apparently made uhm waffles"

"Yep I did... Okay let's eat with them but I swear I'm getting those butt cheeks tonight no matter what..." "Hahaha Okay honey let's go now..." I pull him out of the bathroom by his t-shirt then we get down to kitchen. " Morning everyone!" I hug all the kids then go to Maddox who is sitting on the couch and has his EarPods. I pull of one EarPod then give him a kiss on the cheek.

" Morning man..." "Morning Jen, good night?"  "Well, it depends on what we call good night... but yeah it was...fine, just nausea."
" Oh I'm sorry for you... mom had that with the twins I remember" " Ugh...it's sucks I tell you" Brad serves me the waffles and a glass of juice and joins us to the table.
"Oh dad can we go do some karting today?" Shiloh asks while she sits on Brad's lap. "Yeah okay, Honey you want to come?"  "Sure But I won't drive, because of that munchkin when do you want to go?"

"Noooo I don't want to go Karting, I wanted to see Marie today...with Viv...we both wanted to"
" Yeah we were going to ask you dad, can we?" " Yeah you can, what time do you want to go?"
  "Well you know, I have an appointment with Chris for my hair, so I can drop them there and pick them up later." "Okay baby, Well Jen will take you girls."
"Sure and after you want to go grab some ice creams?" "Yeah!!!"

"Well it seems that you're going to have fun girls!" We get up, clean the dishes then the girls and I get prepared so I can drop them to their friends.

I quickly drop them to their friends then get to my appointment with Chris.
" Hey McMillan!" "Hi Jen, how are you sweetie?" We kiss then I get myself on my chair .
" Gosh Jen you really lost weight, what's going on?" "Oh my god I haven't told you...sweetie" I ask him to bend down so no one hears it. "Brad and I are having a baby..." He looks at me completely shocked and happy about what I say. "Oh my god Jen really??" He starts laughing as he is beyond excited. "Yeah...hahaha" "Oh..oh my god Okay...we'll celebrate later, let's get your hair done" "You should come have dinner at home this week"
" Absolutely, just tell me when" He finishes my hair then I go get the girls to their friends.

I'm waiting in front of the house then the girls get out with their friends mom who comes to say hi, then we leave. "Oooh your hair are really nice Jen..." "Ow thanks baby, I'm happy you like it....you had a good time at Marie's?"
" Yeah it was so cool and we ate sushi..." "hmm sounds great..."
"Okay girls do you want to join dad, or do something else?" "Yeah but can we go get ice-cream first??" "Yeeep"

I take the girls, then we have some ice cream before joining the guys.

(Sorry guys if this chapter is a little bit weird I wasn't really inspired today)