The unexpected surprise

Jen's POV:

I'm woken by Brad who is singing in the bathroom, clearly not wondering if this might wake me up or if I want to sleep a little bit more. I go to the living room noticing that none of the kids are there and the villa is somehow really calm, so I get back to bed thinking maybe they went out for some activities.

" Hey, sleeping beauty!" Brad gets out of the bathroom wrapping his towel around his waist. He looks somehow really sexy all wet but I'm too messy to call him for anything."Are you ready for your day? I'm joining the kids to the waterfals."

" Well yeah...I'm going to take a bath and then my breakfast before living for the SPA" I respond relieved to finally be able to enjoy my time alone. " I can't wait,it's going to be so stressless and calm..."

He looks at me with an amused look before going to dress

"Anyway, you'll have to join us for dinner at 7 with the girls. The driver will be waiting for you guys to take you to the restaurant." Surprised, I straighten on the bed to better understand how the evening will go." So, let me get this clear. You guys will spend the day together then you all come back home and you leave for dinner only with the boys and I have to take the girls with me?"

"Yeah, you got it!" He quickly leans over to kiss me then leaves before I even have the time ask him more questions. It's weird, why wouldn't he take them all with him? Why do I have to come with the girls and not the boys? I get in the shower, brush my teeth then have my breakfast on the deck. As I'm about to leave for the SPA, I get a call. I'm so excited about the person so I immediately answer.

"Hey lady!"

"Ellen! Hi! Oh my god, it's been such a long time!"

" I know...I feel like we haven't seen each other since what? Three..."

" Four months sweety... Where have you been?! And Portia?!"

" Well you know where I was, I was in Ethiopia for my project...where have YOU been?"

" Hahaha! Well, I'm in Vietnam... I've been here for almost a week and a half."

" Oh, that's awesome! Are you there alone or with Brad?"

" With Brad and the kids. It's amazing really I love being in such a wonderful place with him and the kids, they're amazing! Actually, today is the only day where I'm finally alone to enjoy it a little bit by myself."

" Well, that's great! I'm so happy that you guys are happy together and really love each other. And how do the kids take it?"

"You know what? They took it surprisingly really well! They really like me, and God knows how crazy I am about them. They are really great kids."

" That's really amazing I'm so happy for you! And what are you going to do on your alone time?"

" I'm going to have a spa day and we'll go dinner tonight."

" Okay well, I'm going to let you enjoy as much as possible and call me when you're cause we have to catch up!"

" Absolutely honey, I'll call you."

" Okay, well see you soon, and say hi to Brad and the kids!"

" I will...bye sweetie"

I finish my coffee then finally walk down to the SPA where I'm welcomed by a nice young lady." Hi Mrs. Aniston, my name is Liu and I will be taking care of you today. Mr. Pitt asked us to give you a complete treatment so everything has been already planned for you."