The breakfast

Jen closes the door then joins Brad in the shower. She gets in the bathroom then sees her man under the water and takes her robe off and she gently kisses him and smiles.

Jen: Good morning my love...

Brad: Hey honey... We didn't even have the time to say good morning

Jen: I knooow it was the girls... Kate and Emily

Brad: So... they know I'm here?

Jen: Well... we all heard you in the bath so they know I'm not alone, but they don't know who I'm with.

Brad: Oh okay... what do we do?

Jen: What do you mean?

Brad: Well should I stay here??

Jen: Hell nooo  Brad we're not teens anymore come on... You'll come to have breakfast with us.

Brad: Yeah is it a closed place? cause since I haven't said anything to the kids, I don't want them to see it in a magazine or something...

Jen: Oh yeah yeah it's closed don't worry about that I understand.

Brad: Okay then... Shall we?

Jen: yeah let's get dress.

Jen puts on a long summer dress with sandals and Brad gets in a black short with a white t-shirt then puts on his sunglasses.

Brad: You're ready?

Jen: Yeah baby let's go.

They take the elevator then go to the rooftop restaurant where they can see Kate and the rest of the cast on the corner. As the cast sees them, everybody gets a surprised face.

Emily: Ooooooh NOW I get it

Tom: Well hahaha... I think all the fans gonna pass-out literally hahaha... but what do you want, it's love, right ?

Brad: God damn it is Tom

Brad and Jen kiss everyone before they seat. They order their breakfast then talk and laugh with everybody at the table.

Emily: May I ask how this happened? hahaha

Jen looks at Brad without saying anything but smiling.

Brad: Well it wasn't supposed to happen. I don't think any of us wanted it to happen. I really didn't think she will still have feelings for me nor me for her.

Jen: I think we just had closed that part of our lives and when we saw each other last time, it brought back a lot of stuff...

Brad: Yep... stuff

Tom: Anyway I think this is great! Honestly, you shouldn't justify yourselves for anything, it's your life, and your relationship. I really think you are amazing together even if those magazines are going to get crazy when It'll be out.

Jen: Yeah... we'll handle it like we always do

Brad: Absolutely

They still talk for about an hour then Brad whispers in Jen's ears that he has to take off. So Jen decides to walk him to the room so he can take his luggage. Once they're in the room Jen kisses him and slowly lends her hand on his chest.

Jen: Don't go...

Brad: Baby... I'm gonna miss my flight

Jen: Yeah... well you'll go later

Brad: No baby I have appointments tomorrow morning so I need to be in L.A tonight, it's really important

He kisses her deeply

Jen: Well... okay...

Brad: When are you coming back tho?

Jen: Tomorrow night then I'm in L.A for two weeks.

Brad: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then?

Jen: Yep!

Brad: I'll come to peek you up at the airport

Jen: yeah?

brad: uh uh! okay, I really have to go.

He kisses again her then leaves...