FriendsDay- Sunday

JEN'S POV

" Baby are you alright?" It's been 30 minutes since I'm throwing up and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere. " Yeah...it's crazy, when I didn't know I was pregnant I had no morning sicknesses nothing! And now..." I throw up again with Brad holding my hair. "I know baby...don't worry it'll pass really quickly and you'll enjoy it" He helps me get up and take my clothes off as we have to prepare for our little party. I get in the shower while Brad gets me my clothes. "Baby I really don't know how no one's going to notice me being nauseous all the time..." I get out of the shower, he hands me a towel. "Don't you worry about that, just say you're under a treatment and that it makes You throw up" She looks at me as if I was going too far. "Oooooor let's say I ate something bad honey"

" We can do that too" Brad and I get dress, our chief is making amazing meals then our first guests arrive. It's Julia her kids and her husband. " Hi sweetie !" " Hi Jen! How are you honey?" " I'm doing great...hi kids! Do you want to go in the garden? There are water balloons!" Her kids run outside as Daniel her husband joins us. " Hi Daniel!" "Jen, how are you sweetheart ?" " I'm goood" "Where's your mister? In the cave taking out some good wine"
" Okay let me go get him..." As he joins Brad Julia and I decide to go in the garden to keep an eye on the kids. Later, other guests arrive, we spend a great afternoon. The kids are running and playing while the moms are talking.

Brad and the other guys go in for a cigar then come later. Brad comes and kisses me but the cigar smell makes me immediately nauseous. "Brad....excuse me" I quickly go to the bathroom to throw up with Court, Brad and Dréa coming with me. "God are you okay Jen?" Courtney gives me some cold water to pour on my face, while Drea keeps staring at me as if she knew something. " Yeah we ate bad sushi yesterday...and Brad doesn't have anything of course..ugh" I get out of the bathroom then girls take me to my bedroom.

I lay on the bed then the other girls join us to check on me. " You ate bad sushi? where?"
" We ordered at some restaurant I don't remember the name." I barely have the time to speak that I run back in the bathroom. When I get back in the room, they're all staring at me waiting for me to tell them the truth. Court decides to talk. " Okay sweetie, there's no way this is something you ate... look at your boobs your veins are popping!" I look at them exhausted and not knowing what to respond. "God...." I fall on the bed as I don't have any energy then I turn to look at them and sigh. "I'm pregnant..."

"I knew it !" Andrea screams then leans over to hug me. " I'm so happy for bebe".                          " Thanks honey... I'm so excited" When I turn I see Courtney crying which gets me into tears too. "Court...baby..." "I'm....so happy for you....I know you've been wanting this for so long, and I know you'll be an amazing mom"
"Thanks my love, but I'll need your help for that hahaha" The other girls congrats me then when I feel better we all join our men and the kids.

It's around 8 p.m people start going home as the kids have school tomorrow. We ask our closest friends to stay as we want to announce something. Brad pulls me closer to him as we reunite everyone in the living-room " Okay guys for those who know and those who don't, Jen and I went to Asia with the kids 3 weeks ago..." I look at him, all smiling. " Well...Brad made me a surprise with the kids and...we got married..." Everybody was so chocked and happy. Court was so excited. " I can barely believe that you are making me a baby and now you're married... oh honey it must've been hard for you to keep that away from me..."
" I know... it was so hard but now I'm relieved you know it all baby" She hugs me then congrats us. As well do the others.

Marc throws a toast. " To Jen and to Brad's new army member hahaha"
We all start to laugh and he kisses me. " Yeah I've got good soldiers...and a great one coming"
" Do you know if it's a boy or girl??" Coco asks so excited. "No sweetie but we'll know in about a month" Everybody is now gone. Julia helps me clean the dishes as the boys clean the garden with the kids. "So how do you feel? Are you excited? Scared?"

"Oh I'm mortified... like good mortified. I'm wondering so many things. If I'll be a good mom, If I'll know how to educate my baby, be lovely but strict at the same time...not too strict" " Hahaha don't worry, I see you with those guys, you know how to be strict enough."
"Yeah...but right now my only real fear is if my baby is gonna stay..." " Look, I know it's terrifying, cause you always feel like something wrong, or like if your baby is not here, but acting like that, you won't be able to enjoy your pregnancy. Being pregnant is so amazing and I want you to enjoy it...you're baby is not going anywhere sweetie, you're going to give us a beautiful chubby bunny" " hahaha you're right... thanks for your words Jules it means a lot to me..."
" Don't worry hon, whenever you want to know something, or talk about it I'm there..." "Yeah...Thank you so much"

They leave an hour later, then Brad gets to bed while I take a shower as I threw up all day long.
I get dress then I come lay in bed next to him. He pulls me closer to him, pulls up my dress and kisses my belly. "Honey I know you want to kiss your baby but no need to get me all naked haha" " You chose to wear this not me...look you have a little bumpy here"
I straiten to look at my stomach. " Baby we can't see it yet." "Yeah but look at your belly button, it's popping a little" "Oh my god...I didn't even notice...well 2 days ago I didn't know...anything and now my baby is popping"
" You soon won't be able to hide it..."
"I know ugh...we have to announce it soon, like after we tell the kids...how can we announce that?"
" A pregnancy photoshoot for a great magazine..." " Oh that would be so nice, yeah let's do that!"