Pitt N° 7

I separate from our kiss, everything is calm the kids are not home, looking deeply in each other's eyes. We both need each other, he leans in kissing me again but more deeply. We can feel passion run in our bodies. "Oh god I love you so much" he smiles before kissing me again.

Our kiss deepens, I open my mouth letting his tongue meet mine. He starts kissing my neck still over me and runs his fingers from my naked chest to between my tights. I moan as I can feel the pleasure get higher. I then run my fingers down his boxers, pulling them down and revealing his huge bulge. His breath sends shivers all over my body, turning me on. He moves on, kissing every single part of my body and stopping to my breast, leaving me a mark, causing me to moan even more as he drives me crazy.

I start stroking his bulge, letting him know how miserable I'm now "Stop..." he moans as he gets more turned on with every stroke I do. He moves my hand from his bulge then inserts his finger then two causing me to moan louder "God Brad..." as he sees I'm in a huge need of him, he gets situated then after what seems like forever, he finally enters me. I bite my lips to control myself from screaming as pleasure runs through my body "There's no one home sweetie" he whispers in my ear causing me to release myself with deep moanings as his thrust gets quicker and deeper.

He continues to thrust without slowing down, I do my best to control myself but as I reach my climax, I dig my nails in his back causing him to moan and reach his, and fall on the bed next to me. "wow...this is...the best we've had...in a long time" I sigh as I try to catch my breath "Oh yeah...that...was awesome" he adds as he kisses me before laying back.

"We better make lunch for Cout and the kids, they shouldn't take long," I say as I get up from the bed, heading to the bathroom. I take my shower then get dress before getting downstairs. As I get in the kitchen, everyone is here and Brad has already made breakfast. "Hey, guys! Did you have fun with Court?" "It was awesome! We drove quads to the beach and then we did Jetsky" Knox shouts as he still excited from earlier "Yeah and somebody pushed me out of my jet sky"Court adds causing Brad and I to laugh.

"Anyway, what did you two do?" She asks as we put the food on the table "Hum...nothing we stayed in our room" Brad and I both look at each other, smiling "Yeah, right..." Courtney laughs cause she understood what we meant. Maddox who's old enough to understand looks a little disgusted "Ugh..." "Shut up Mad" Brad says as he slightly pushes Maddox. I get up then head to the kitchen "At least it'll maybe make your brother come earlier" I laugh as I drink my carrot juice "But why carrot juice tho?" Brad responds disgusted about what I'm drinking "Do you want to see your son yes or no??"

We all laugh then go back to the beach. We spend the afternoon swimming and have lunch near the beach, then Court and I take a sunbath with the girls while the boys are playing volleyball "It's great to be in Crete cause all we do is swimming and enjoying food and landscape, like a long vacation" Shiloh says "Well it is a vacation, just that I'll be the getting a baby out of me" as we're talking I feel a pressure down my stomach so I immediately sit back "Are you okay Jen?" Court asks as she rubs my back "Yeah...I feel pressure down there" "God I think we should get home, just in case" she calls Brad and the boys then we head back to the house.

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON

"Okay, I think he's coming but your water is not broken yet," Leyla says as she checks me up "Get, in the swimming pool and keep swimming with Brad when you like you're gonna pee that'll mean your water broke" "Okay..." I get in the pool with Brad, we swim for a while then stop and talk with Court who's sitting on the edge of the pool. He gets behind me then massage my back then I feel a huge pressure and something hot. I face him then smile "Baby, get me out the pool...my water just broke"

"Yaaaay!" They all clap their hands then help me get out. I lay on the couch then wait for Layla to check me again "Congrats you're officially in labor" Brad leans in and kisses me "That's it, honey, he's on the way" I get up then go change as I know this may take a long time. I get down then get in the bathtub while Brad puts some music on for us to sing. "Do you imagine in 18 years you'll have a big man" I smile then immediately change as I feel my first contraction "Owe..." Court smiles then whisper "First contraction?" I nod then resituate myself to be more comfortable.