Thaïland

Brad: Guys I want everyone in the car in 10 minutes!!

It's 9 a.m in the morning, in Brad's house, everybody is running everywhere to pack the last stuff.  The kids are checking if they took everything they needed then quickly have breakfast.

Shi: I can't find my ear pods dad!
Brad: Shi we don't have the time to...
Viv: Shi I got them it's okay!
Shi: Great thanks, okay we're ready dad!
Brad: Great let's go, we still have to pick up Jen.

10 minutes later, they're in Jen's driveway. Brad's sends a text to Jen so she can get out. She then comes out five minutes. She gets in the car, tenderly kisses Brad then turns back to the kids with a huge smile.

Jen: Hi guys!! Ready for the trip?
Kids: Yep!

She gives a high-five to everyone, then they leave for the airport.

Jen: Oh honey since you're driving, who's taking the car back when we're at the airport?
Brad: I got James to wait for us there.
Jen: Okay good. You didn't forget anything?
Brad: Nope! I'm well organized today!
Jen: Your passport?
Brad: Checked!
Jen: The kids' passports?
Brad: Got them all, you can check in my bag.
Jen: one...three...seven...Great honey, I'm proud of you!
Brad: Told you! but baby can you keep them now cause I'm afraid to lose them later...
Jen: hahaha don't worry I was going to keep them, baby.

They're now at the airport, trying to get out of the car with paparazzi surrounding them. They get their way to the airport and go to the tarmac. 

Shi: UGH...I hate those paparazzi they're so annoying!
Knox: They look like flies around sugar or something...
Jen: I know sweetie...Baby, by the way, how are we going?
Brad: We're going to Paris with a jet and then from Paris, we'll go to Thailand with Singapour Airline.
Jen: Great

As they're waiting for the jet to be ready, Jen is sitting on Brad talking while the kids are on their phone and playing.

Stewart: Mr. Pitt, you can now get on the plane.
Brad: Okay thank you. Guys! Let's go...
Jen: Zee you forgot your jacket on your chair... guys please don't forget anything.

They get on the plane, everybody sits then get ready to leave. Jen who's afraid of flying starts to get anxious.

Brad: Honey are you okay?
Jen: Nooo... I'm never okay when I fly... God...
Brad: Okay... Come here, baby... it's all going to be fine. You should sleep.
Jen: Not easy to do mister.
Brad: hahaha noo... here put your head on my chest. You want us to sing for you?
Jen: haha! No...
Brad: Come on guys, let's sing for Jen so she can relax...

They all start singing, which made her laugh and forget about the plane, then they all fall asleep. Ten hours later, they finally land in Paris. They're taken to a hotel not far from the airport as they have to leave the next day for Bangkok.

Jen: I can't believe we're in Paris, and we're not even going to enjoy it... But hey we're going to Thaïlande so it's all worth it.
Brad: Yep! I hope you're going to like it.
Jen: I'm sure I'll love it!

The next day, they pack again then leave for the airport, they take the plain and fifteen hours later they land in Phuket. As they get out of the airport, two cars are waiting for them.

Driver: Welcome to Phuket Mr. Pitt, Mrs. Aniston.
Jen: Thank you... oh my god it's beautiful.
Brad: Thank you. So guys... what do you think of it?

Knox: It's so beautiful

Jen: Wow...thanks baby, it's so beautiful in here...ugh...I should've come here years ago!!

Brad: hahaha well now you're here! Who would've believed that you'll be here with me?

Jen: I know, and it's all perfect!

They get to the hotel where two nice women take them to their villa and make them visit the hotel's spots. They unpack and since there's a jetlag, they all fall asleep.

This chapter is quite short but the next will be way longer!