Vietnam Here we go....

Jen's POV

I open an eye, on my right Brad is still sleeping. The rays of the sun are gently touching his face, he looks so peaceful. I decide to get up without waking him or the kids. I go in the kitchen to have a coffee then I sit down, my feet in the pool, everything is so quiet. It feels good to not hear the kids screaming or running everywhere even if I love them so much. I let myself enjoy that moment, and before I have the time to breath....

Zee: Good morning!
Jen: Hi sweetie! You want to come sit next to me?
Zee: Yeah, I'm going to make a hot chocolate first.
Jen: Okay... are your brothers and sisters awake yet?
Zee: Yep they're with dad.
Jen: Uh...... Okay, let's join them!

Zahara and I join the others in Brad and I's room, they are all in the bed trying to wake him up till he finally gets up. I gently sit next to him then I give him a gentle kiss.

Jen: Good morning baby...
Brad: Hey honey.... guys would go and make me breakfast?
Shi: Sure!

The kids run in the kitchen while Brad pulls Jen closer to him before kissing him.

Brad:... hey... I promise we'll spend more time together in Vietnam, cause I know you're tired.
Jen: Hey... I love being with them don't worry about that baby...
Brad: Yeah but it's also our vacation, we need to spend sometime together alone.
Jen: Yeah...
Brad: You'll see you'll enjoy there.
Jen: As I'm enjoying here !
Brad: (laughs) But you'll like it more.... trust me.
Jen:... well okay mister! Come on let's go eat!

Later that day, they spend time together doing activities and visiting the little islands with the kids. At 8 p.m ,they all go out for dinner since it's their last night in Phuket.

Jen: So guys did you like it here?
Viv: It was so cool... thanks dad!
Brad: You're welcome my love.... guys so tomorrow you know we're going to Vietnam  right?
Shi: Yeah! I'm so excited!
Brad: But you know, while we'll be there I'm going to spend more time with Jen because it's also our time together
Viv: hahaha you're going to kiss each other!
Jen: hahaha!
Brad: As we already do hahaha! But you guys will have a lot of activities to do and anyway we'll have some moments together too. Alright?
Knox: Fine by me !

The next day in the plane

Brad: Are you excited ?
Jen: Of course I am.... I can't wait baby.

6 hours later they finally arrive in Vietnam. They arrive at the hotel where they are welcome with dancers. They are then taken to their villa before lunch. Then the kids leave for a Jet Sky class while Brad and Jen stay at the hotel and have sex the whole afternoon.

Jen: Oh... Oh my god... that was awesome!

Brad:.... Uh... I know...

Jen: hmmmm.... I feel so great here... no stress, no paparazzi, damn magazines or rumors. Just you and I with the kids. This place is true heaven! I'm definitely coming back.

Brad: I'm glad you like it sweetie. I booked a SPA day for you tomorrow so you can enjoy some time alone and enjoy the place.

Jen: That's crazy... it's so sweet... but...why all those things for me Brad? What did you do?

Brad: (laughs) Nothing baby... I just thought this is your first time in here, so you should enjoy every second of it, that's all.

Jen: Well...I really appreciate that. Thanks baby.

Brad: The kids must be done now, I'm gonna text Pax or Mad.

Jen: Well I'm gonna take a shower...when are we having dinner?

Brad: Well they're almost here ,so maybe in an hour...

Jen: Okay

They go have dinner with the group of 6 in a wonderful restaurant on the beach.

Brad: So how was Jet Sky?
Mad: It was so fun!
Shi: Yeah the guide, his name is Thien. He was so fun with us, taught us some amazing tricks!
Pax: Not dangerous tho...
Brad: Uuh... I see, and you princess did you like it?
Viv: Yeah... But I was a little bit scared...and then Mad took me on his Jet
Brad: Great so you all had fun!
Knox: Yaaaaaaaas!
Jen: (laughs) Look at you all excited!
Knox: Are we doing something with Jen tomorrow?
Brad: No tomorrow is Jen's SPA day so we can spend sometime together.
Knox: But we don't do anything with Jen...
Jen: Don't worry baby, we'll do stuff together.
Knox: And what we doing with you dad?
Brad: It's a suprise!
Zee: I love surprises !
Brad: Okay you guys want to go back to the hotel and have a game night?
Jen: Oh yeah ! I still have to win my Twister again!
Brad: Okay let's go!

They play till 2 a.m then get to bed ( And Shiloh wins this time 😉)