The recovery

BRAD'S POV

I walk in the room, Jen's is laying on the bed reading a paper with her glasses on her nose, not even noticing I'm there. "Jennabean...what are you reading?" She drops her paper and checks at me as if she was very concentrated. "I'm reading a script that has been sent to me...and I just can't get over it. It's so interesting" I walk toward her and take the script off her hands. "God! Do you really have to rip it off like that? I was reading Brad!" "Oh come on sweetie, I barely took it..." I kiss her then lay next to her putting my head on her stomach. "Munchkin, I don't know how do you support your mom every single day haha...bitching all the time" "Honey, don't say those words in front of the baby..."
"Hahaha What was that?" " I know...I wanted to sound like a mom hahaha this baby is going to here so many curse before coming out" She pulls me up so she can lay on me, then lays completely on me.

" I want to enjoy sleeping on my stomach and on you before munchkin takes over completely" " Baby you do know I'm really uncomfortable right?"
" Shhh gimme kiss" We kiss then I lift her on my side before pulling her closer. "Are you going to sign for the movie?" "I really am,it's really powerful the script is awesome, and my baby will be here already so...yeah"

" Oh by the way the kids are coming home tonight" " Weren't they supposed to come home in 2'weeks? with their mother?"
" Yeah but she has to stay 3 more weeks so I'm having them for the week then they go back"
She puts a leg on mine as she likes to do it then starts stroking my belly. " Brad you have the bad habit to tell me things at the last minute, you need to stop it....Poor kids, traveling between you guys. Did you ask to get them or she proposed?" " No she did, I was actually surprised, it's great" "It is... she's making efforts now....Oh so we're announcing the pregnancy! Tonight? Or tomorrow?"
" They'll be tired tonight so let's do it tomorrow, God I can't wait to see their reaction ..." " I know, I hope they take it well..."

* buzzer ring*

I get up then check on the camera who this is, then I see it's Court so I let her in. " Baby it's Court, do you want to go and get dress?"
" Brad she has already seen me in underwear plus It is so hot in here...it's fine don't worry"
"Please put something on baby...just a t-shirt" She gets up annoyed then takes a light dress to put on. "Ugh...You really annoy me sometimes..." She walks towards me to the living room where she opens the door to Courtney.

JEN's POV

Courtney's in front of me with at least three bags, and a granita in her hand. " Hey honey"
"Hi mama ! What's all these stuffs? Are you moving in?" " Ahaha no I thought since your forced to stay home, I'm gonna cook for you so I did some grocery shopping then came over here" "Oh baby you're the best, let me help you with those bags" We walk to the kitchen where Clyde has obviously made a mess, eating all the magazines that were in the basket. "Clyde!! Really ?!!? Come on, out...now!! I can't believe this!!!" I push him out of the kitchen then clean up everything while Court takes everything out of the bags. Brad walks in, says hi to Court then grabs my belly before kissing me. " Oh you're cooking for us Court?" "Ahem... no no,just for Jen haha" I kiss him gently before getting all we need. "Uhm...What are you doing bebe?"
" Well...I'm going to help you with...." " Go to bed I said I'm cooking for you...I want a chubby healthy baby that's why I'm cooking otherwise I would've not come" I laugh as I walk to the bedroom pulling my husband with me. "Then you don't need Brad's help either..." I close the door behind us then lay on the bed before Brad starts to unbutton my short. " I said sleep not traumatizing the baby!!!"
" How...does she know haha" I quickly open the door to respond. " Don't worry the movements will make it sleep!!" She starts laughing so bad. " You're really nasty Jen woooow" I smile proud of what I just said then I close back the door before getting on Brad. "Make the baby sleep haha really?" "Shut up and let me work on you..."

IN THE LATE AFTERNOON  Courtney's POV

*knocking on the door*

Nobody answers so I knock two times again. I decide to open the door, Jen and Brad are both naked only covered with a blanket, her arm on his chest and in a really deep sleep. " Guys, get up come on" Brad opens one eye while Jen still sleeping and doesn't even notice I'm there. She must be so tired. " Court what time is it? "
" Five thirty why?" " Shit shit shit ! The kids are landing at 6!" He pulls Jen's arm and runs to the bathroom. Jen sighs as she tries to get up. "Braaad...you have got to stop being brutal..."
I walk to her while Brad is having a quick shower, then I lay next to her before giving her a kiss on her cheek and whisper in her ears. " I made you a Greek salad, and a chocolate cake with extra chocolate on the top...." She smiles, her eyes are still closed and she gives me her hand so I can pull her out of the bed. She gets up completely naked and not even realizing it. "Ooookay first go get dress" " Haha Okay"

JEN'S POV
Court and I are eating on the kitchen counter then Brad runs out of the room, kisses me then leaves for the airport. " There's only Brad who can forget his kids at the airport..." " Yeah...my crazy husband haha"

We're on the couch talking about Court maybe wanting a child with Johnny, then the door opens. Running foot steps get closer... "Here we go the team is here...Hey guys!" Zahara runs to Court and I with Viv and Knox. " Hi Jen! We missed you! Hello..." " Oh I missed you too guys...this is Courtney one of my best friends" " Hi guys, so you are..."
" I'm Zahara , my little sister Vivienne and her twin brother Knox!"  " Well nice to finally meet you guys!" Zahara sits next to me, puts her head on my chest  then gives me a hug. " Oh sweetie you're really happy to see me uh....come here, where are the guys and Shiloh?" "
"Taking our suitcases out of the car" " Haha then go help! That's not cool"  They then go help Brad and the kids then they all come back in the living-room. " So Court, this is Shiloh Maddox and Pax" The kids all say hello then Court propose them to eat what she made for me. So we set them on the table so they eat and go back to the living room where Brad is again sleeping. " It looks like Brad is the one who needed to stay home for a week." I come seat next to him then give him a kiss before whispering to him. " Hey sleeping beauty...go to bed"