☁️✨

Y/N walked into her boyfriends house and looked around. He want in his usual corner of the couch with a guitar in his hand which she found pretty weird.

She heard shouting coming from upstairs and saw an annoyed Nick storming out of Finn's room.

"How can you deal with him ?! He's so annoying and exaggerates too much !" Nick there his hands in the air.

I pillow came flying from Finn's room and hit Nick right on the head causing him to fall into the wall.

Y/N laughed and her eyes widened when she saw Finn laying down on his bed 20x paler than usual.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM NICK !"

"Why am I being blamed he just assumed me with a snot infested pillow !"Nick said as he held an ice pack to the back of his head.

Finn sniffed and groaned.

"Are you sick ?" Y/N pouted attempting to copy her germ infested boyfriend.

He nodded and put his hands in the air in a 'come here' motion.

Y/N walked towards Finn and stopped when he signaled her to get into bed.

"Hell no. I love you but I'm not trying to die." Y/N said and back away.

Finn have a small smile.

Y/N's eyes went wide in surprise when Nick pushed her out of the way shrieking;

"MY BABY. COME HERE MOMMA NICK IS HERE!" In a girly voice and almost suffocated Finn as he jumped on top of him at full force.

"You were yelling at him like 2 minutes ago-"
Y/N got cut off by Nick sneezing.

"See that's karma." Y/N joked.

She stopped talking when she saw the pair smirking at each other as they slowly got up from the bed.

She ran at full speed when she realized they were going to attempt to get her sick.

Y/N was pretty fast but since Nick and Finn were pretty much 10 feet taller than her they caught up pretty quickly.

Y/N got lifted off her feet by Finn as he hugged her and Nick attempted to jump on Finn's back.
-
1 week later
-
Finn and Nicks mom walked into Finn's room where you, Nick, and Finn were all layer anywhere on the ground complaining about feeling like a zombie from the sickness.

You and Finn had taken up the bed so you guys forced Nick to get a mattress he could sleep on the floor.

Finn's mom handed the three of you warm soup which was quickly devoured.

The rest of the day was spent complaining about "dying" and fighting over the remote on what to watch.
-
Here's a quick one.