☁️✨

Y/N sighed as she walked into a building that was very much hated by every single one of her peers. The faces on the staff were scary.

They had dull eyes with a fake smile plastered on their faces. You could tell they didn't like it either.

Y/N walked down the hallway and took a turn into the gym.

She found her section and sat on the bleachers under where the teachers named had been assigned.

She sat there bored as ever. Everybody else talked with their friends. She averted her eyes when her ex best friend went up the bleachers with his girlfriend.

They had been so close in the summer u Tim she showed up. After she came around she made him stop talking to her.

She smiled when a certain someone walked into the gym.

He was with his friend Noah. He walks din with the biggest smile.

Y/N sighed.

She wondered how someone could be so happy walking into school.

He looked up for no reason and made eye contact with her.

To Y/N's Terri he began to climb up the bleachers as he and Noah went their desperate ways.

She forgot that he was in the same section as her.

He sat next to her. None of them said anything until he decided to speak up.

"So uh, you going to the football game tonight ?"

Y/N looked at him bewildered.

"I-uh yeah." She said.

Finn nodded while flashing her a sympathetic smile.

"I'll be glad to see you there."

That was the last thing she heard before the bell rang signaling the school day had began.

Maybe school wasn't that bad.
-
Here's a little short one. HMU with ideas pls. I can't think of anything 💀