IT'S YOU, ALWAYS

Jennie: Fine! *mad*

Jennie: Fine! *mad*

Lisa: Fine! *mad*

Jennie: let's just.... Let's just break up! *starts to walk away*

Lisa: Fine! Let's break up! *angrily walks out of the house*

Lisa and Jennie once again had a fight. It always happen to them. It's never new to them. They were like this since Lisa shifted her course.

Jennie has seen her, once again, with another woman. She saw them making out. Or so she thought.

Lisa has got this charisma that you'll actually fall for her once you laid your eyes on her. And that's Jennie's problem. She's jealous of it whenever she sees someone flirting with her girlfriend.

It's not Lisa's fault. Jennie is just jealous. And her jealousy led them to this. Breaking up with each other.

*Meanwhile, Chaeng and Jisoo at the living area watching telly*

Chaeng: Are we not gonna do something? *concerned*

Jisoo: no.

Chaeng: but they might end up breaking for real, Unnie.

Jisoo: I don't think so. *smirks*

*Door bell rang*

Chaeng: wait up! *run towards the door and stops when she open it* What the-

Lisa: where is she? *carrying something*

Chaeng: room *pointing Jennie's room*

*Lisa walks towards Jennie's room. She can hear her crying.*

Lisa: *pokes Jennie's back*

Jennie just ignores whoever is poking her. She's balling and just continue to cry. She broke up with Lisa, that's what runs through her mind. And what's worse to this, Lisa agreed.

Lisa: *once again, pokes Jennie's back* I'm sorry. Please let's talk.

*Jennie turns around and the first thing she saw was a huge and gigantic bear facing her*

Lisa: *carrying the bear while hiding at the back of it* Let's talk. Please? *handing Jennie the big bear*

*Jennie didn't answer. Instead, she just keep quiet.*

Lisa: *putting aside the bear and face Jennie* I'm sorry, Jennie. I promise, I'll keep my distance to them. I promise you that.

Jennie: why Lisa? *trying to contain her tears*

Lisa: what do you mean "why"? *nervous, thinking that Jennie might really break up with her*

Jennie: why do you keep on staying with me? I always get jealous. I always get mad at you. Even if you did nothing wrong. Why, Lisa? Why? *still crying*

*Lisa walks near her. Caress her cheeks and wipe the tears that's coming through Jennie's eyes*

Lisa: because I love you, Jennie. It's because I love you. That no matter what you do, I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, love you. I will ALWAYS choose you. Always. *looking straight into her eyes*

Jennie hugs her after hearing it from Lisa.

Jennie: I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry. *crying over Lisa's shoulder*

Lisa: ssshhh. Don't cry, baby. I hate seeing you cry. Stop crying. I love you. And always remember this. It's you, Jennie. It's you I always go home with. It's you I will always choose. It's you I will always love. It's you, Jennie. It will always be you.