PERIOD

This one's dedicated to babyjenlisa Hope you'll like it. I'm sorry in advance if I didn't meet your expectations :)

••••••••••

At Jenlisa's flat.

The four girls had just finish watching random movies.

"I really missed watching disney movies together with you girls. I missed you all." Park Chaeyoung says while looking at the other three girls in front of her.

"Same here, Chaengie. I missed you all." Says Jisoo while smiling brightly to each of them.

Lisa smiles to the two girls.

"We better go now. I hope we can do it more often. Like, y'know, our college days." Jisoo says.

"Well we can do that. As long as we have much time, right?" Lisa says, hands wrap on Jennie's waist.

Jisoo and Rosé both nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, we better go now. It's getting late too." Rosé said before giving Lisa and Jennie her hugs. "Let's hangout some other time. Thank you for tonight, girlies!" She says.

Same goes to Jisoo. She hugs the two and bids her goodbye to them.

Now, only Jennie and Lisa left at their own flat. Lisa noticed something wrong with her girlfriend. She walks near her and hugs her from the back.

"Something wrong, love? You seems off. Are you okay?" Lisa asked while hugging.

"Yeah. It's just, I feel out of energy and I don't know why." Jennie replied.

Lisa turns Jennie around and looked straight into her eyes.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Lisa asked, caressing her girlfriend's cheeks.

Jennie smiles instead. She shakes her head and just give Lisa a kiss on her lips.

"I'm fine, love. Maybe I just need to sleep this off." She says, smiling at Lisa.

Lisa looks at her worried. Jennie just giggle to her girlfriend and just drag her to their bed.

"There's really nothing to worry about. I'm okay. I just need to sleep, love. I'm okay." She says, lying down.

Lisa just released a deep sigh before joining Jennie to their shared bed.

"Okay. Goodnight, love. I'll just see you in my dreams." Lisa says, winking at Jennie after.

"Goodnight, love." Jennie replied, kissing Lisa for one last time before hugging her and drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••

Tomorrow morning, Lisa woke up first. She didn't stand up yet but rather stare at her girlfriend's face lying next to her.

"God. I'm so lucky to have such angelic and beautiful girlfriend like you." She says, giggling while looking at Jennie.