MONTHSARY

Follow me on Twitter : @squishyjendeukI just made an account there

I just made an account there. Thank you! Happy JenLisa day, everyone! 💞💞💞
**********

At Jennie's room.

Jennie: *holding her phone too tight* Ah, okay. *hiss, still looking at her phone* So, she's having a 'brunch date' with Chaeng, huh? *sarcastically says to herself*

Jisoo: *laughs* you're such a kid, Jendeuk.

Jennie: *looks at Jisoo with dagger looks* me? Kid? I'm not!

Jisoo: yes, you are. Remember, if I didn't say it to you, you wouldn't remember that today is you and Lisa's monthsary. *giggles*

Jennie: *sigh* Okay, fine. I forgot. But look, *shows her phone on Jisoo* she also forgot it too! She's with Chaeng right now! Ugh! I hate her! *says then throws her phone*

Jisoo: *laughs*

Meanwhile, at the reasturant where Lisa and Chaeyoung are having their brunch.

Chaeng: *laughing* God, Lisa. You forgot? Jennie might kill you right now.

Lisa: stop laughing! It's not helping! Plus, look. She didn't even text or call me. Huh! She forgot it too *smirks*

Chaeng: knowing Jennie? Huh, you'll be dead once we get home. *grins*

Lisa: and what's with the face? *raises an eyebrow*

Chaeng: *shows Jisoo's text* Jennie Unnie is mad. *laughs*

Lisa: *rolls her eyes*

At the dorm. Living area.

Chaeng: we're home! *shouts when she gets in*

Jisoo: oh, you're here. Chaeng and- *shouts a little louder* LISA! *giggles*

Lisa: *looks at her with dagger looks*

Jennie: *goes out of her room*

Chaeng: hey, Unnie. Happy monthsary! *says to her*

Jennie: *ignores her, goes to the couch and watch telly*

Jisoo: *whispers to Lisa* it's not yet too late. *smiles*

Lisa: what do you mean?

Jisoo: *points something at Lisa's back pocket* I know you forgot it. Go. *pushes Lisa to Jennie* Let's go, Chaeng. Let's play games! *says to Chaeng*

Chaeng: okay. *goes with her*

Lisa: *stands in front of Jennie*

Jennie: *madly looks at Lisa* can't you see? I'm watching. Move! *sharply says*

Lisa: *looks at her mad too* I don't want to move.

Jennie: *raises her eyebrow* I'll throw you a vase if you don't move. *she threatens*

Lisa: *smirks* as if you can do i-

Jennie: *gets a vase and points it at Lisa*

Lisa: why are you so mad?! *madly says to her*

Jennie: who wouldn't? You had a brunch with Chaeng but you forgot it's our special day today, Lisa! *madly says*

Lisa: *hiss* huh! It's like as if, you didn't forget it! *says back*

Jennie: *didn't speak*

Lisa: oh, I was right. You also forgot it! *says to her, smirks after*

Jennie: still! You went out with Chaeng instead of me! *madly says*

Lisa: I forgot! And you didn't even call or text me. You didn't greet me. *madly says* We're just even here. *sits down next to her*

Jennie: I hate you! *says to her madly*

Lisa: I hate you too! *says back, eyes on the telly*

No one is speaking. Both eyes are focused on the telly. Until-

Lisa: *gets something from her back pocket* Here. *hands it to Jennie, eyes still on the telly, still mad*

Jennie: *forehead still creased, looks at what Lisa is giving her* and what is this about? *still mad*

Lisa: *looks at her madly* rose. *still handing it to Jennie*

Jennie: *gets the piece of rose madly*

Lisa: *eyes back on the telly* Sorry. I love you. Happy monthsary. *says coldly*

Jennie: *eyes on the telly* Sorry. I love you too. Happy monthsary. *says coldly*

Then seconds later..... In unison, both of them look at each other.

Lisa/Jennie: *smiles*

Lisa: *stare at Jennie* I'm sorry, Jennie. I forgot about today. I didn't mean it tho. It's just that, there's a lot of works to do. I forgot. *says to her apologetically*

Jennie: *smiles at her* I'm sorry too. I forgot.

Lisa: *smiles at her* but it's not yet too late. I can still bring you out. We can still go out. *says to her*

Jennie: no need. I'm okay here. Just, just sleep beside me later tonight.

Lisa: *smiles widely* I'd love to do that! *holds her hand* I love you, my baby. Happy monthsary!

Jennie: I love you too, my baby. Happy monthsary! *hugs Lisa*

Lisa: *hugs back* I love you.

Jennie: *whispers in her ear* I don't want to see you having brunch or dinner with Chaeng. Remember that. I'm your girlfriend.

Lisa: *gulps* o-okay. I love you.

Jennie: I love you.

Meanwhile, on Jisoo's door.

Chaeng: *laughs* God! Jennie Unnie is still jealous of me.

Jisoo: poor you. *laughs*