...FOR THE WIN!

At the campus' gym

At the campus' gym.

Lisa: yo Jennie Kim! *she shouts*

Jennie Kim, who's sitting at the bench, looks at Lisa as soon as she heard her calls her name.

Lisa: this one's for you! *says while holding the ball* and if I shoot this, you're going to be my girlfriend! Deal?! *says while smiling*

Jennie: *nods*

Lisa: okay! *says energetically*

Lisa and some of her friends are playing basketball at the gym right now. They usually do this after their classes.

Lisa is also courting Jennie for almost 5 months. The latter isn't saying yes to her and Lisa is getting impatient and thrilled at the same time cause she thinks that Jennie is really worth the efforts she's doing.

Lisa: okay. Let's do this! *says before dribbling the ball*

The only time left is only 10 seconds and possession is on her team.

Lisa: I'm going to shoot this! *confidently says while eyeing her opponent*

Seulgi: you can't shoot that! *teases her, Lisa's opponent*

Lisa: oh yeah? Watch me! *she scoffs*

Lisa dribble the ball. Only 5 seconds left.

Jisoo: fucking idiot! Shoot the ball! *she shouted to Lisa*

Everyone inside the gym laugh on Jisoo. Including Jennie.

Lisa looks at the clock. Position herself to throw the ball. She's about to shoot it and smile when she throws it but-

Seulgi: *blocks Lisa's ball*

BUZZ! ⏰

Lisa: what the fuck Seulgi! *madly says to her*

Seulgi: *laughs hard*

Lisa: ugh!

Jeongyeon: *laughing* you should have passed the ball, Lis.

Lisa: I can't! Jennie and I had a deal! Ugh! Slug you ruined it! *angrily looks at Slug*

Everyone laughs on Lisa while Lisa, well, she's mad and disappointed.

Yeri: you weren't sure it that will go inside the basket tho. *laughs*

Lisa: shut up!

After their play, they all went to the bench. Everyone is still laughing about what happened to Lisa and Lisa being the woman who doesn't give up so easily that she is, tries to make a deal again with Jennie.

Jennie: what?

Lisa: I'll shoot the ball from here. If I shoot it, then you're my girlfriend. Deal?

Jennie: but it's too far tho. *says worriedly*

Lisa looks the location of the ring from where she is standing right now.