PAIN

Lisa: *touches Jennie*

Jennie: *pushes Lisa's hands* don't touch me! *yells at her, crying*

Lisa: *tries to touch her again but failed* Jennie please. Talk to me. *about to cry*

Jennie: *faces Lisa* I'm such a fool, Lisa! This is not the first time you did this. I always forgive you, Lisa. ALWAYS! But still, you're doing it. Why? Is there something wrong with me? Am I not enough, huh? Lisa?! *angrily says to her*

Lisa: Jennie no! *tries to touch but pushes away* I know. I made a mistake. I know. That's why I'm here, for one last time Jennie, please forgi-

Jennie: no. I can't. I- I don't know. Maybe- maybe it's better off if we- we just cut this relationship off. *leaves Lisa standing and carries her things out with her*

Lisa: Jen.....nie *cries* I'm sorry. I'm sorry. *talks to herself, crying*

Present time. At Lisa and Jennie's flat.

Jisoo: Lisa stop thi- *tries to snatch the bottle on her hand*

Lisa: *drunk* no! Unnie, I'm stupid. I'm so so stupid. I am the biggest, worst, idiot woman on earth, Unnie! I AM! *drinks it all*

Jisoo: Lisa stop this. Please! *tries to stop her from getting more bottle*

Lisa: *crying* stop? NO, UNNIE! I WON'T! I WON'T STOP DRINKING. *gets another bottle and drinks it*

Jisoo: this won't help you ease the pain Li-

Lisa: exactly Unnie! This won't ease the pain. The pain I gave to Jennie. When I fooled her. I won't take it away from her. Never! *angrily says to Jisoo then cries* I'm stupid. I hurt her, Unnie. I hurt Jennie. I fucked up someone. I should not have done that, Unnie. I should not have don-

Jisoo: *hugs Lisa* stop Lisa. Stop it. *rubs her back*

Lisa: if only I could, Unnie. If only. But I can't! I can't stop this! I'm such a fool! I fooled her! I fucking messed up our relationship! I fucking messed her up! *still raging while crying*

Jisoo: *still hugging Lisa* sshh. Lisa. Please.

Lisa: it's been 1 month, Unnie. 1 month. And I fucking still feel the pain. *continuous to cry* But this is what I deserve. I deserve this. I hurt Jennie, Unnie. I hurt her.

Jisoo: just- just let it out, Lisa. *departs from hugging her* Let it out.

Lisa: I still love her, Unnie. *cries* I still love Jennie. God! *shouts* If I did not fuck that girl, Unnie! I wish I didn't fuck her up. I wish, Unnie. *cries*

Jisoo: *watches Lisa releasing it all*

Lisa: I love her, Unnie. I love Jennie. I didn't mean it. I was drunk and-

Jisoo: *wipes Lisa's tears* just give her time. Give her a break. You'll get through this. I promise you that, Lisa.

Lisa: *stands up, walks to her room and grabs the jacket that she stole before from Jennie's closet* I'm sorry, Jennie. I'm really really sorry. *continuous to cry until she drifted off to sleep, wraps herself on the jacket she's hugging*