EX's

Currently at the park

Jisoo: Jen, you sure you don't want to come with us? You really want to just stay here? *looks worried*

Jennie: I'm sure. I won't stay here long, Chu. *smiles at Jisoo*

Jin: you can go with us. Have dinner with us, Jennie. I mean, you're a good friend. We just don't want you alone here. *worried at Jennie*

Jennie: thank you, Jin. But this night is supposed to be just you and Jisoo. Plus, it's your anniversary guys. Enjoy it. I promise, I'll text you when I come home. I won't stay here long. I'll be going home in a few. *smiles at the two of them*

Jisoo: okay. Just, text or call me once you're home okay? *hugs Jennie*

Jennie: better get going, guys. Enjoy your dinner date, Jin and Chu!

The two lovebirds bid their goodbye on Jennie and drives off to wherever they're going.

Jennie: it's just me. *smiles to herself*

She starts to walk around the park. Smiling brightly whenever she see some kids playing. She's still not alone tho. There are lots of people in the park. Kids, families and even couples which brings smile to her face.

She stops in one of the benches provided at the park and suddenly a dog comes to her.

Jennie: ooh. You're so cute! *caressing the dog's fur* Are you lost? Where is your owner huh, cutie doggie? *carries the dog with her*

Kid: there you go, puppy! *approaching her*

Jennie: is he yours?

Kid: *nods*

Jennie: alright. Here. *handing the dog back to his owner* Don't let him slip again or else you might lose him. *smiles at the kid*

Kid: noted. Thank you, Miss! *puts down the dog and starts to walk away waving at Jennie*

Jennie: *looks at her wrist watch* Too early. Gotta stay here a little bit.

She just stares at the sky. But the sky seems to be not in good mood. It's cloudy.

"Jennie?"

Jennie turns around.

Jennie: Li- Lisa?

Lisa: I knew it. I knew it was you. You know, I saw your back and I told to myself that you look so familiar. And I knew it! It's you, Jennie! *smiles brightly at Jennie* Can I sit here?

Jennie: ye-yeah. Su-uure. *nods*

Lisa: *sits beside Jennie* Are you alone? Who are you with? And why are you here? It's getting late. And look *stops and looks above* I think it's going to snow soon.

Jennie: Jisoo and Jin dropped me by here.

Lisa: really? Where are they? Oh my God, it's been so long. Are they now a thing or what? *smiling at Jennie*