MISSING YOU

In Thailand

In Thailand. Manoban's residence.

Lisa: *staring at the sky* It's been just like 5 hours but I'm already missing you. *says sadly*

Lisa went back home to Thailand. She misses Thailand and it is the right time to come back home.

But she kinda feels, somehow, empty. Of course, she misses her girlfriend, Jennie.

Lisa gets her phone from her pocket. She looks at the wallpaper and smile quickly when Jennie's picture appears.

Lisa: *staring at her wallpaper* God. I miss you already. I'm not yet here for a day but I miss you babe. *talking to the wallpaper*

Lisa stares at the picture once again before posting it on her social media account with the caption 'Miss'

After posting and staring at it, she puts back her phone on her pocket but-

*Phone rings*

Lisa: who could it be? *takes it back and smile when she saw who's calling* babe! *answers the call*

Jennie: saw your post, babe. Missing me already huh?

Lisa: *smiles* of course. I know it hasn't been a day but a day without you feels like a year. I miss you, babe.

Jennie: I miss you too, babe.

Lisa: can I just come back already? I want to be with you. *says, frowning tho J can't see her*

Jennie: stop it. I know you're frowning babe. We'll see each other in few days. Just spend time with your family first. Christmas is approaching and you need to be with them.

Lisa: *sigh* I know. It's just that, I want to be with you. Hug you, hold your hand, pinch your nose, squish your cheeks and..... *stops, blushing*

Jennie: *smiling* ....and?

Lisa: and..... I want to kiss you. *says shyly*

Jennie: *laughs* I knew it. Babe, just spend time with your mom and Dad. When you get back here, you'll get kisses from me. How does that sound? *says cheerfully*

Lisa: *nods* okay. I just miss you, babe.

Jennie: aww. My baby is missing me already. I miss you too and I love you.

Lisa: I love you too, Jennie.

Jennie: *smiles* say that again.

Lisa: *smiles* I said, I LOVE YOU JENNIE. *says with full of love*

Jennie: I like it when you say you love me calling me by my name, babe.

Lisa: I like it too. It's like, you're really mine and I'm all yours. *giggles*

Jennie: same, babe.

Lisa sweetheart! Come down now! Dinner is ready! *her mom shouts*

Lisa: that's mom. *giggles* I'll call you later. Facetime you too.

Jennie: love that!

Lisa: okay. I'll just eat. You eat too. Don't skip meals okay? I'll tell Jisoo Unnie to look after you.

Jennie: *laughs* okay, babe. I won't.

Lisa: okay. I'll leave for now. I'll call you later. I love you.

Jennie: I love you too. *says seductively*

Lisa: yaaaah!

Jennie: *laughs* go now. Eat dinner.

Lisa: don't do that again. I might change my mind and get back to Korea.

Jennie: *laughs*

Lisa: I'll cut this off. I'll call you later. I love you.

Jennie: I love you too.

Then after Jennie say that, Lisa cuts off the call. She smile to herself after finishing talking to her girlfriend.

Lisa: *shakes her head* I miss my girlfriend so much.

**********

Follow me on Twitter: @squishyjendeuk I just made an account there. Thank you!