A THING

Lisa has been courting Jennie for almost 2 years

Lisa: Hi, Jennie! *smiles to her*

Jennie: Hi, Lisa *smiles at her*

Lisa: Lemme carry your things. *grabs Jennie's things and walks with her on class*

The next day......

Lisa: Hi, Jennie! *smiles to her*

Jennie: good morning, Lisa. *giggles at her*

Lisa: *laugh* yeah. Good morning, Jennie. *carries Jennie's things* Let's go to our first class.

This is usually Lisa's day. She waits for Jennie to arrive then grabs her things and walks her into their class. And she has been doing this "continuously" for almost 2 years.

The next day.....

Lisa: *while waiting for Jennie to arrive*

Jisoo: *suddenly pops out* nice. Continue doing this Lisa. *pats her shoulder*

Chaeng: *laughs* I salute her of not getting tired of doing this for almost 2 years.

Jisoo: love, Chaeng. It's because of LOVE! *smiles at Lisa*

Chaeng: *laughs* whatever. We're heading now. Jennie's coming. *teasingly says to her before sprinting off*

At the class.

Jisoo: *poking Jennie who's in front of her* Jendeuk!

Jennie: yes? *still eyes focus on the board*

Jisoo: when are you planning- oh crap, wrong! I mean, do you plan on saying yes to Lisa? It's been almost 2 years! *silently whispers to Jennie's*

Jennie: *raises her shoulders*

Jisoo: what does that mean, Jendeuk?

Jennie: class is still on going, Chu. *reminds Jisoo*

Jisoo: *scratches her head*

The next day.....

Lisa: hello to the most gorgeous woman on earth! *greets Jennie who just arrived*

Jennie: *giggles*

Lisa: so just like old times. I'll carry your things. *smiles to her and about to get Jennie's things but-*

Jennie: *stops her*

Lisa: *confused of Jennie's sudden action*

Jennie: *looks at her seriously*

Lisa: uh- why? *confused and curious*

Jennie: I should be the one asking you that, Miss Manoban.

Lisa: huh?

Jennie: why? Why do you still keep on courting me? Aren't you get tired of doing this everyday?

Lisa: what-

Jennie: why Lisa? Why do you still keep on pursuing me? What have you seen in me that keeps you going on doing this?

Lisa: *breathes heavily first then smiles to Jennie after* okay. You know the saying: "You don't easily give up on someone you love"? *pauses and looks at Jennie* You are someone I love Jennie. *smiles at her* and to answer your question? No. I will never ever get tired of doing this. Even if it takes forever, Jennie. Never. Never will I get tired because I love what I'm doing. *proudly says to her before flashing her smile* So, where was I again? Oh yeah. I'll carry your things to class. *gets Jennie's things this time and starts to walk but-*

Jennie: Lisa!

Lisa: *stops from walking and looks at Jennie*

Jennie: *walk towards her and intertwines her fingers to Lisa's*

Lisa: *a little shock of sudden action*

Jennie: Yes! *tightens her grip on Lisa*

Lisa: ye- oh my- what- YES! YES! YES! OH MY! SHE FINALLY SAID YES! Oh my God! YES! *shouts and jumps* OMG! *stops jumping and looks at Jennie* For real? I mean, are we- you know- uh-

Jennie: yes, Lisa. We're now a thing. *holds Lisa's hands* let's go. Walk me in our class. *starts to walk while holding Lisa's hands*