BABY & MONKEY

Dorm

Dorm. Jennie's room.

Lisa: *glances from the door* okay. She might be still sleeping.

Rosé: hey, Lisa. We're going now.

Lisa: going where?

Rosé: at the mall. Remember, we're going to watch a movie. But, Jennie sprained her ankle and she has no one with her. So, me and Unnie will still go and you stay here with your girlfriend. *says, smiling at Lisa*

Lisa: *slaps her forehead* oh, yeah! I forgot today is the day.

Rosé: we're okay. What's important is Jennie Unnie okay?

Lisa: *sigh* sorry, I forgot and me and Jennie couldn't come.

Rosé: *giggles* it's okay. We get it. Plus, Jennie Unnie needs to rest her left foot. It's what matters. *smiles* I'll go now. Unnie is waiting for me downstairs.

Lisa: okay. Enjoy have fun! *hugs Rosé*

Rosé: we'll take out foods for you and Jennie. Bye. *says then leaves*

Lisa: *glances once again inside J's room* I should take a shower first. She's peacefully asleep. *giggles then goes to her room*

After half an hour, Lisa goes back to Jennie's room and finds her girlfriend trying to stand up and she runs after her.

Lisa: *stops Jennie* hey, don't force to walk.

Jennie: I can handle it. *tries to stand up*

Lisa: *stops her, pushing her back on her bed and make her sit up* you stay here. What do you want?

Jennie: Lis.....

Lisa: what do you want? I'll go get it for you.

Jennie: but I want to walk *pouts*

Lisa: *shakes her head* nope. You can't. The doctor said you should rest it. So, for the mean time, I'll be your feet. *smiles at her* what do you want?

Jennie: I'll brush my teeth.

Lisa: you really wanna walk huh? *grins at her*

Jennie: *smiles* please?

Lisa: fine. But I'll help you. I'll guide you. You hold my hand.

Jennie: okay.

Lisa helps Jennie to stand up and walks towards her bathroom. After finishing brushing her teeth, Lisa guides her back to her bed, making her girlfriend back on sitting back.

Lisa: I'll prepare breakfast for you. Just wait me up here, okay?

Jennie: baby.....

Lisa: no. You can't go with me. There's stairs. You can't force yourself to walk. Wait me up. I'll bring up everything you need here, okay?