COMPLICATED

Inside the dorm

Inside the dorm. Living area.

Lisa sees Jennie running out of the dorm.

Lisa: *wonders*

Then she sees Jisoo coming down at the living area, just watching Jennie goes out of the house.

Lisa: *looking back and forth at Jisoo and Jennie*

Jisoo: *looks at Lisa, shakes her head*

Lisa: *confused, goes to Jisoo* what happened?

Jisoo: *smiles sadly* I can't love her anymore, Lisa. *looks sadly at Jennie, who's at the gazebo outside the house*

Lisa: did you-

Jisoo: *nods* I broke up with her. *smiles sadly at her*

Lisa: *mad* what?! Why?! Why did you do that, Unnie?! You promised me! You promised me that you'll love her! You promised me that you will not hurt her. Nor make her cry! Unnie! *madly shouts at her*

Jisoo: *smiles sadly* that's why I broke up with her. Lisa, I can't make all those promises. I can't. *says to her truthfully* And you know why. *sadly looks at her*

Lisa: Unnie.... *just look at her*

Jisoo: she needs someone right now. She needs a friend. She needs you. *sadly looks at Lisa*

Lisa: Unnie.....

Jisoo: go with her, Lisa. *goes back upstairs*

Lisa watches Jisoo going back up then afterwards, decided to go outside and goes to Jennie.

Outside.
Lisa: *hands her a handkerchief*

Jennie: *head hung low, looks above, crying*

Lisa: *sits down next to Jennie* she told me.

Jennie: *cries* she can't love me still, Lisa. She can't and she never will. *crying*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* did she tell you why?

Jennie: *looks at Lisa, tears flowing down* you.

Lisa: *sadly looks at her* I didn't tell her to break up with you. I didn't.

Jennie: I know. *crying still*

Lisa: *looks at her* Jennie-

Jennie: *wipes her tears* it's you. It's you, Lisa. Jisoo loves you.

Lisa: *sadly looks at her*

Jennie: *cries* from the beginning, I know. I know she loves you. But I love her, Lisa. I love Jisoo. *continues to cry* But she loves you. She loves you. *sadly says to her*

Lisa: *holds Jennie's hand* and I love you, Jennie. *says to her* you know that. I love you.

Jennie: why does it have to be complicated? *bitterly ask*

Lisa: *smiles sadly* that's how love works. You love the person but the person doesn't love you back. *stares at Jennie*

Jennie: *sadly looks at her, still crying* I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry.

Lisa: *smiles sadly* why? I love you. I will always love you Jennie. Even if- *stops* even if you won't love me back. *sad*

Jennie: *crying* how I wish I could love you back. Just how much Jisoo loves you. How I wish I was you. *sadly says to her*

Lisa: *wipes Jennie's tears, smiles sadly at her* and how I wish I was Jisoo Unnie. How I wish you could love me the way you love her. *lowly smile at her*

Jennie: *stares at Lisa* I'm sorry, Lisa. I'm sorry. *cries*

Lisa: *hugs Jennie* I love you, Jennie. I love you.

She continues to hug Jennie. But little did Jennie know, Lisa is crying while hugging her.

Meanwhile, at the window on the second floor.

Jisoo: *looks at the two hugging*

Chaeng: *goes to Jisoo's side* you sure love Lisa.

Jisoo: *looks at Chaeng*

Chaeng: that you're willing to get hurt yourself to see her happy with Jennie. *smiles sadly at her*

Jisoo: I love Lisa, Chaeng. But she loves Jennie. *sadly smiles at her then goes back to watching the two* And whatever makes Lisa happy, I'll let her be. Even if it's Jennie.

Chaeng: but Jennie loves you. *sad*

Jisoo: *sigh* and I love Lisa. And Lisa loves Jennie. *sadly smiles*

Chaeng: *sigh* you guys are so complicated. *stares at the two, then looks at Jisoo*

Jisoo: that's why I'm giving way, Chaeng. I'm giving my way. Time will come, Jennie will learn to love Lisa. She'll learn to love her.

Chaeng: and what will you do if that happens? You love Lisa, Unnie.

Jisoo: then I'll be happy for her. I'll be happy for Lisa. I will continue loving her. Just- *stops then looks at Jennie and Lisa* just from afar. *smiles sadly*

Chaeng: Unnie.....

Jisoo: *goes back to her room*