LAST [PAIN PT. III]

"LISA! NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Jisoo quickly calls a cab and follows the ambulance that is now carrying Lisa and bringing her in the hospital.

Jisoo: *crying* God, Lisa. No. This can't be happening. No, it won't!

At the campus.

Seulgi: *rushing towards Irene* guys, guys! *catching her breathe*

Chaeng: why are yo-

Seulgi: it's Lisa! *worried written on her face*

Irene: what? What's with Lisa?

Seulgi: her car- her car crashed.

Chaeng: *gasp* WHAT?!

Seulgi: I heard other students talking about it. There's a car that crashed in front of the campus. And they say it's- it's Lisa's *cuts off when Chaeng and Irene run towards Jennie, who is currently at the bathroom* Wait up, guys! *runs*

At the hospital.

Jisoo: *patiently waiting for the doctor to come out* Please. Please. Just let her survive the crash. Please. *crying* Please. I don't want to lose my bestfriend. I don't want to lose Lisa. No, not yet. God, please. *begs and please*

Doctor: *comes out*

Jisoo: *stands up and walks to the doctor* Doc. What- is she- how- is she still- is she okay? *wiping her tears*

Doctor: are you a family of the patient?

Jisoo: *nods*

Doctor: She's okay now. She's lucky that she didn't get hit that hard. She has bruises and cuts on her face. And, I'm sorry to say this but she broke her left arm.

Jisoo: *gasp*

Doctor: but don't worry about it. We schedule her for an operation tonight. But for now, she needs to stay here in 4 to 6 days. We need to check her condition first. We will transfer her to her room after the operation.*smiles to her* If you will, excuse me. *leaves her*

Jisoo: *sigh and breathe heavily* Thank God, she's okay. Thank you.

After Lisa's operation. Later that night.

Chaeng: still no words from Jisoo Unnie. *worried* Jennie are you sure you don't want to come with us?

Jennie: *no response*

Seulgi: let's not just force her, Chaeng. *rubs Jennie's shoulder* We'll just let you know about her. *smiles sadly at her*

Irene: Jen, you want me to come with you? I can stay with you if you want.

Jennie: no, Unnie. I'm fine. Just, just go. *says to them*

Chaeng: we'll leave now, Jennie. *bids their goodbye to her before leaving*