YOUR CALL [PT. III]

Few days had passed yet Jennie never stopped trying to reach Lisa. She kept on calling her non stop but the girl never received an answer.

She didn't stop reaching her even if she knew she wouldn't get an answer coming from her.

She is now currently at their flat, where Lisa and her used to share. She didn't think of leaving the flat because there's this little hope that Lisa might come back.

Lisa's clothes are being hung properly in their closet. Jennie organized it herself. Even the pictures of Lisa in the living area was placed properly on the wall even on the table. Everyday she does this and never gets tired of doing it, thinking that Lisa might think of coming back. But the latter never did.

She laugh sarcastically to herself to assume that Lisa might come back when the latter left her because of what she did.

She, once again, starts to cry. Since the day Lisa left her, there's no minute that's passing by that she didn't cry. There was a point where she tried to fight for it but her eyes betrayed her as her tears started to pour down.

"I missed you so bad, baby." She said crying, grabbing Lisa's favorite rabbit pillow and hugs it.

At some point, she's thankful that Lisa didn't bring all her things. Atleast she still has something to hug or touch that reminds her of Lisa.

She's in the middle of crying and blaming herself when her phone rang.  Jennie immediately goes out of her room and took the phone without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello baby? I miss you." She said wiping her tears, smiling slightly as she thinks that it is Lisa calling her but got disappointed when she heard it's just Rosé.

"It's me Chaeng, not Lisa." Chaeng on the other line sadly said.

Jennie starts to cry again. "I'm sorry. I just thought-" she stops before slapping her head. "Stupid me. Why would she call me? She probably hates me." She sarcastically said while laughing then cries after. "Chaeng I miss her. I miss her so much. I miss her voice, her touch. Everything about her. I miss her." She said crying.

"I know you do, Jennie. I know." Chaeng said. "We're coming over at your place. I have here all your things from your office." She said.

Jennie nods her head in response tho Chaeng wouldn't see it.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo said which causes Jennie to cry harder.

"I'm sorry, Unnie. I'm sorry." Jennie keeps on saying sorry to her.

She heard Jisoo breathe heavily first before answering her. "I'm sorry I got mad to you. I just, y'know Lisa's like a sister to me. I just never thought of you cheating on her." Jisoo said, this time with calm voice.

"I know and I'm- I'm paying for it now. I'm really sorry, Unnie. I didn't mean to drag Chaeng into this. I'm sorry if you got mad at her. She's no any fault here. It was all my idea on hiding it from you. It's all my mistake. I'm sorry." Jennie said while wiping her tears. She keeps on mumbling sorry over the phone and the latter tried to sush her.

Few minutes have gone and finally Jisoo and Chaeng arrived at Jennie's place.

Chaeng is holding all of Jennie's things from her office while Jisoo wanders her eyes inside the flat.

She misses her friend. She misses Lisa. Everybody misses her, including the person who's eyes are now focused on her phone.

"Ooh, Jennie." Chaeng rushes to her and immediately hugs her after dropping Jennie's things on the floor.