RESPONSIBLE

At Lisa & Jennie's shared room

Lisa walks in inside their room. Holding a tray of food, she walks near Jennie. She puts down the tray on the table beside the bed.

Lisa: *stares at Jennie then smile* She's still peacefully asleep. Okay, I'll take a shower first. *kisses Jennie's forehead before going out of their room*

An hour later, she goes back to their room and smiles to herself when she sees Jennie enjoying the food she prepared for her.

Lisa: *sits down next to Jennie* Good morning, babe. *smiles at her*

Jennie: I see, you prepared everything. *smiling at her while eating*

Lisa: of course. You're my fiancee. *stares at her* how's your sleep?

Jennie: *puts back the tray on the table* Oh, it's better. *winks at her*

Lisa: *giggles* Oh, good to know. *points at the clothes on their bed* I don't know what you want to wear but I also prepared this.

Jennie: *smiles at her* breakfast in bed, now my own clothes. Thanks, babe.

Lisa: *smiles back* of course. If I know how to undress you, I should also know how to dress you up. *flashes a big smile*

Jennie: *giggles*

Lisa: turn around.

Jennie: *confused* huh?

Lisa: I'll dress you up. I'll put back the clothes in you. *smiles*

Jennie: *laughs* no need, babe. I can handle myself.

Lisa: you sure?

Jennie: I'm very much sure.

Lisa: Jen, if you're shy, don't. I already saw eveything last night. *says to her*

Jennie: I'm not, babe. *says back* You forgot, I must take a shower first before dressing up. *giggles at her*

Lisa: *grins playfully* Want me to-

Jennie: *throws her a pillow* is last night wasn't enough? *laughs*

Lisa: *laughs too* I'm just kidding, babe. I'm just kidding. By the way, gotta hurry. Unnie and Chaeng are waiting for us. *smiles at her, about to stand up but-*

Jennie: babe, *grabs Lisa's hand, pulls her and kisses her on the lips* I love you.

Lisa: *kisses Jennie* I love you more, babe.

Jennie: go, I need to shower. *motions Lisa to go outside*

Lisa: *laughs* I saw it already. *says to her then goes out*

Jennie can't help but to just laugh at her fiancee. Using the blanket, she wraps herself onto it and goes to the bathroom.

On their way to Jisoo's crib.

Lisa: *notices Jennie is brushing her shoulders* Cold?

Jennie: yeah. *still brushing herself*

Lisa: wait. *grabs something from the back seat and gives it to Jennie* Here. Wear this.

Jennie: *looks at Lisa* but you might get cold if I wear this.

Lisa: *eyes focus on the road* it's okay. Atleast, you wouldn't get cold, babe.

Jennie: babe, this is your jacket. *still not accepting the jacket*

Lisa stops the car. It's traffic too.

Lisa: *looks at Jennie, puts the jacket on her* Don't worry, I have extra back there. *smiles at her*

Jennie: *smiles at Lisa* Thanks, babe. Sorry, I forgot to bring mine. I forgot, it's winter season. *giggles at her own silliness*

Lisa: *laughs* it's okay. I'm always prepared, babe. Don't worry. When it comes to you, I'm always ready. *lovingly smile at her*

Jennie: *kisses her on the lips* I love you.

Lisa: I love you too.

Outside Jisoo's crib. They're still inside Lisa's car.

Jennie: seriously? Suddenly, it rains? *laughs*

Lisa: *looks outside*

Jennie: we're already here. *about to open the door but-*

Lisa: *stops her* wait. Don't go outside.

Jennie: *looks at her* huh? Why? What are you gonna do?

Lisa: *smiles at her*

Lisa goes out of the car, holding an umbrella in her one hand. She goes to Jennie's door and motions Jennie now to open the door. Umbrella, above her head.

Jennie: *opens the door*

Lisa: *still holding the umbrella* I don't want you to get soak in rain. *smiles at her*

Jennie: *goes out of the car, stands next to Lisa* you're really prepared. I think you should get the best girlfriend award. *giggles* Oh, FIANCEE rather. *winks at Lisa*

Lisa: of course. I love my fiancee. I should take care of her. She's important to me. *says to her, smiles at Jennie*

Jennie: *wraps her arm on Lisa's waist* God, I don't know how many times I have said this only this day but I love you, Lis.

Lisa: I love you more, Jen.

Inside the crib.

Jisoo: it's raining hard outside? *hands Lisa a towel*

Lisa: ah, yeah. *uses the towel to dry herself*

Chaeng: *smirks at Lisa* doing everything for fiancee huh?

Lisa: *smiles at her* yes, Chaeng. I love her. *says to Rose, then looks at Jennie and smile*

Jisoo: and wait- wait- *looks at Jennie* Jendeuk, you're glowing today huh. *grins at her*

Jennie: *just smile at her*

Jisoo: ASG? *grins on Jennie*

Jennie: asg?

Jisoo: You know, 'after s*x glow' *smirks at Jennie then to Lisa*

Lisa: *giggles*

Jennie: *embarassed*

Jisoo: I knew it. *laughs* But did you do it gently, Lisa? *looks at Lisa*

Chaeng: Unnie!

Lisa: *giggles* I don't want to hurt her, you know that. *smiles*

Chaeng: aww. That's so sweet of you, Lisa. *smiles at Lisa* Lucky you, Jennie. You've got not just a lovable and caring fiancee, but also a responsible one. *says sweetly at Jennie*

Jennie: *leans her head on Lisa's shoulder* I sure am lucky. *looks up at Lisa and kiss her on the lips* I love you.

Lisa: I'll never gonna get tired of saying this. I love you more. *says to her, kiss her back*

Jisoo: this is disgusting.