WHAT MATTERS.....

After their first ever concert in Korea

After their first ever concert in Korea. Backstage. Everyone is happy and congratulating each and every members that participated for the concert except one. Well, she's happy and all but something's bothering her.

Lisa: *sidehugging Jennie* congrats to us, babe. *says to Jennie*

Jennie: *simply smile* can I- can I go to the car already? I want to sleep.

Lisa: *senses something* o-okay. Want me to come with you?

Jennie: *lowly smile*

Lisa: okay. I'll just bid our goodbyes to our managers. *kisses her cheeks before leaving*

During the ride. The three sense that something is going on with Jennie.

Jennie: *head's leaning on Lisa's shoulder, just eyes closed*

Rosé: *mouths Lisa* is she okay?

Lisa: *shrugs her shoulders*

Jisoo: I think not. *mouths also to Lisa, looks at Jennie*

Lisa: babe?

Jennie: *eyes still closed*

Lisa: are you okay?

Jennie: yeah. I'm just- I'm just tired, I guess.

Lisa: *kisses her head* okay. When we arrive at the dorm, sleep well okay?

Jennie: uhm.

Rosé: something's off with her. *sadly says to Jisoo*

Jisoo: what could it be? Her performance was good. Even her solo. The concert too. *wondering*

Rosé: oh, whatever that is I just hope Unnie will be okay soon.

At the dorm. Rosé and Jisoo stopping at Jennie and Lisa's room.

Lisa: she's fallen asleep.

Rosé: is something bothering her?

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* I don't know. But she seems off. She seems sad. I don't know why and I hate seeing her like that.

Jisoo: ask her Lisa.

Lisa: okay. Maybe tomorrow when she wakes up.

Rosé: okay. Goodnight.

Jisoo: goodnight.

Lisa: *nods* goodnight.

Later that night.

While Lisa is peacefully sleeping, Jennie suddenly wakes up. She looks at the woman beside her and tears forming in.

She carefully moves out of the bed, with no intention of waking Lisa up. Then she goes out of the room, went downstairs, heads straight to the living area and goes to the balcony outside the living area.