MACAROONS

Flop one ✌

Flop one ✌

•••••••••••••

At the campus, locker area.

Jennie is glancing at the hallway. Wandering her eyes if there's already someone in school.

Jennie: *deep breaths* no one. I gotta hurry!

She says to herself before putting a box on someone's locker and blasts off after.

Later in the afternoon.

Rosé: oooh. *puts out a box* look, another foodie here manoban!

Lisa: *snatches it to Rosé* don't touch it! *she warns*

Rosé: I just wanna know what that is.

Lisa: this is mine.

Rosé: I want to thank that person for putting food in your locker. At least you get to share it with me. *grins at her*

Lisa: your last name should have been "food". Food Chaeyoung since it really suits you. *she says then laugh after*

Rosé: *punch her lightly* how dare you!

Lisa: *continues to laugh while walking*

Rosé: wait up! You gotta share that to me, Manoban! *she shouts while following Lisa* do you have any idea who is this coming from?

Lisa: no. But whoever she is, she's a good cook. *she says, smiling*

Rosé: how do you know? What if that person just bought it somewhere?

Lisa: I don't think so.

Rosé: how do you say so?

Lisa: I don't know. I just feel it. *smiles at her* let's just eat this when we get home, Chaeng.

Rosé: why don't we eat that while on our way? *playfully smirks at her*

Lisa: no. Home. *says to her*

The next day.

Same thing as yesterday. Jennie always sneaks out in the locker room putting the box of macaroons on Lisa's locker.

And it continues to happen but today is an exception.

Jennie's about to put the box on Lisa's locker when suddenly someone grabs it into her.