LILI

At Manoban's residence. Master's bedroom.

Lisa: *mad* and why of all people, that HANBIN man is the one that takes you home?! You have a driver, Jen! Or you should have called me to pick you up! *madly says to her*

Jennie: I told you already! It was a coincidence, Lisa! He just saw me waiting for a cab. He offered to drive me home and I can't say no because I want to see Lili! *says back*

Lisa: and now you're using Lili as an alibi? *hiss*

Jennie: I am not using her! I am telling the truth! *now, madly says to her*

Lisa: are you having an affair with that man? *ask suddenly*

Jennie: *taken aback* what?

Lisa: are you having an affair with him?! *shouts at her*

Jennie: *slaps Lisa* how dare you accuse me of something I cannot do. *tears forming in*

Lisa: *just looks at Jennie*

Jennie: there's no point of arguing with you. I'll just sleep at the guest room. *says before walking out*

Lisa and Jennie are having fight again. This always happens when Lisa feels jealous of someone. But little did the married couple know, Lili is watching and hearing them from afar and just witnessed what just happened.

The next day. At Lili's school.

Jisoo: *startle* wait wait wait. What do you mean? What do you mean she's not here?

Guard: I saw her walking out of the school.

Jisoo: what?! She walked out at school? Who is she with?

Guard: I didn't notice, Mam. I was busy accompanying other students that time.

Jisoo: oh my God. Jennie and Lisa will kill me. *says to herself* where have you gone, Lili? *ask herself*

Guard: don't worry, Mam. I'll help you find her.

Jisoo: thank you, ajhussi. *leaves the school* should I call them or not? Should I? Oh God.

At Lisa's office. Phone rings and answer it.

Lisa: *stands up* WHAT?! What do you mean she's not inside the school?!

Chaeng: calm down. *on the other line*

Lisa: how can I calm down? My daughter is lost, Chaeng! *madly says to her*

Chaeng: we're trying to find her. She's just probably at the vicinity. Near the school.

Lisa: I'll go there now! *says before cutting the call off*

At Jennie's car.

Jennie: *talking to Jisoo on phone* I'm on my way. I'm almost there.

Jisoo: just wander your eyes to everything. You might see her.

Jennie: yes. Thank you, Unnie. And please. Please. Find her. Find Lili. *begs*

Jisoo: I'll find her, Jennie. Don't worry. I already called Chaeng. She's helping too. And she called Lisa. She's on her way now here.

Jennie: *sigh before cutting the call off* Oh, God. Baby, where are you? *worried, tears forming* where are you?

Jennie continues to wander her eyes to everywhere. Hoping that she'll see her daughter. But no, there's no Lili to find. Until she stops at a park.

Jennie: *sees a child* Lili? *goes out of the car and runs towards the child* Lili?

Lili: *looks up* Mommy?