WITH YOU [MISSING YOU PT. II]

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! MERRY CHRISTMAS JENLISA NATION! THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💞

***********

At the dorm. December 24th.

Jisoo: Jen, we're going out. Me and Rosé. Wanna come?

Jennie: *watching telly* no. I'll stay here.

Rosé: we know you miss Lisa.

Jennie: *looks at Rosé* I do.

Jisoo: she'll be back in few days.

Jennie: I know. It's just that- it's supposed to be our first Christmas together. I mean, as a couple. *says sadly* But that's okay. She's with her family. *smiles*

Rosé: for sure Lisa is missing you more, Unnie.

Jennie: she didn't call or text me today.

Jisoo: she must be busy. *looks at her watch* oh, we gotta go. We need to pi-

Rosé: Unnie, we gotta go. The mall must be crowded. We'll be back soon. *smiles then hugs Jen*

Jisoo: *hugs Jen* we'll be back. *smiles*

Jennie: take care you two! *says then gets back on watching*

For the past hours, Jennie just busied herself by watching random shows and movies on the telly.

Jennie: *looks at her phone* why isn't she texting me? Is she that busy? *frowns*

Jisoo: we're home! *goes in*

Rosé: God. It's like a zoo in the mall.

Jisoo: hey, we take out foods for you. Lisa told me to give this to you. *handing Jennie a paper bag*

Jennie: she called you?

Jisoo: huh? Uhm, yeah.

Jennie: she called you but she didn't bother to text me? *frowns, stands up* I'll sleep.

Rosé: Unnie.....

Jennie: goodnight girls.

Jennie goes to her room. Sadly lying down on her bed. Still wondering why Lisa never bothered to contact her but got the time to call Jisoo.

*Phone rings*

Jennie: *looks at it* must be conscience. *answers the call*

Lisa: babe?

Jennie: *doesn't respond*

Lisa: are you mad?

Jennie: *still not responding*

Lisa: I'm sorry if I didn't call or text you. I was busy the whole day plus I'm so tired right now.

Jennie: *no response*