|Chapter 1 ~ Concert Day|

Cyrene's POV

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my outfit, black combat pants adorned my legs accompanied with a black belt with silver chains and black converse, my eyes wander to my top, a tight black crop top with a v neck displaying my cleavage. My auburn hair was left in it's slightly curly state untameable I thought to myself. Walking into my bathroom before I hear a soft knock.

'Come innnnnnn,' I draw out, Stephanie my best friend walks in. She was shorter than me by a head and nearly a half and had dark black hair that contrasted to her dark olive skin, I nodded my approval at her pink and white combo of a neat pink shirt tucked into her white skater skirt and a knock off Gucci belt we ain't rich here people,' Do I need to run through the rules again,' I glance slightly raising an eyebrow.

'Definitely not,' she softly giggles while rolling her eyes, I sigh.

'I'm going to anyway,' I gesture Stephanie to walk in to the bathroom as we start to apply our makeup.

'Number one, stick with me at allllllll times,' I glance at her while rubbing primer across my face and dotting green concealer on my naturally red cheeks, 'You know how crazy general admissions stands are now we are going to a BTS concert,' I dot yellow concealer under my eyes and blend with a beauty blender. Stephanie nods her head complacently.

'Number two, make sure you remember the code-word,' I say splotching foundation onto different areas of my face blending out, 'This is a smaller venue those people will be very rude and agitated,' I move my head back and forth checking for any uneven areas before blending into my neck. Stephanie just continues adding her foundation and light pink blush.

'Number 3 the codeword is muscle-pig,' she scoffs at me while I move around slightly in the mirror, making sure I have free movement, I quickly pick up my contouring brush dipping it into the bronzer accentuating my cheekbones, forehead and jawline, ' I will already be near you so it will be fine,' I move my head again, 'What's the code word again,' I jab her slightly with my elbow.

'muscle pig,' she mocks me and I laugh, 'shit,' I look to her and she smudges her lipstick while applying it, I clutch my stomach, struggling to breathe as I laugh at her, Stephanie's lips forming a small pout, I let out a deep breathe and continue by adding some rosiness to my cheeks.

'Number 4 if I fight were to occur what do you?' I raise my eyebrow slightly as I start to draw on my eyebrows with soft strokes giving them a flawless look.

'Move behind your back and as close to the barricade as possible,' she smiles gently at me and I nod applying a neutral brown eyeshadow to my lid and deepening the crease with a darker borwn colour and pack on shimmery shadow onto my lid creating a simple glam look

' And rule number 5, show no fear,' I wink while we both hold up our liquid eyeliner, 'good luck,' I say looking down at the liquid pen cocking my head to the side.

***

'Finally! for fucksakes why does it take me ten tries to get the wings right?' I huff in annoyance.

'It looks amazing now tho,' Stephanie smiles with her makeup done more naturally.

'I know,' I smile flipping my hair, shaking her head she grabs her purse and I grab my over the shoulder bag and head to the transit.

Exiting out onto the street we slowly walk to the train station, 'I still can't believe we won sound check and general admission tickets to this concert,' the wind slowly brushes her hair back showing her gleeful smile.

'I told ya when I heard BTS were coming to Australia I was gonna make sure that the radio was always on,' scoffing, 'and of course I won the quiz, they wouldn't let any random into the venue,' We walk down to the train station and grab our tickets to Strathfield, that would lead us directly from Strathfield to Qudos Bank Arena.

***

'I can't believe we made it,' I stared at the long line ahead of us as the venue was about to open up,' and you know what the best part is,' I look at Steph with a big grin, 'We skip the line,' we walk forward on the outside of the barricades while grabbing out our laminated tickets, identification cards and placing it around our necks. Stares and glares are shot into the back of our heads.

'What do you mean? I am Cyrene Johnson,' a girl pleads to the front security.

'You have no identification card and the ticket is obviously fake,' he shakes his head at her.

'It's not our fault they just gave us these and never mentioned an identification card,' the other one pleaded.

'Girls come on, this is what they look like,' they turn around and look at me as I swing the ticket and identification card in front of them, 'Oh and that the identification card comes attached to the ticket,' I walk by them as the security scans the code on the tickets the other one scanning Stephanie's. They nod and let us in, the two imposters scoff behind us and I turn back glaring harshly at them they lower their eyes and look somewhere else, intimidated by my stare.

We enter going through a miniature customs, so they can check our bags and light sticks, we head to the Bluetooth station and coordinate our light sticks with the rest of the stadium, we smile and rush forward to an open barricade right in the centre of the performing stage, front row seats. I smile greatly as I see two other groups of fans with similar tickets take up their barricade positions.

***

Screams are heard as the flood gates open, the VCR screens lighting up displaying the video's of BTS.

it's show time

-----------------------------------

Hello Cuties, feeling like I need to do some serious editing but if you're reading don't be afraid to tell me honest thoughts mwah

- Jess x