☁️✨

Y/N trudged out of her house with a very unhappy smile on her face. She had missed the school bus and because both of her parents were at work and her older brother refused to drive her, she had to walk.

The weather matched her feelings at that exact moment. Grey skies. She wasn't a really moody person but when she got angry no one liked to mess with her.

She turned the corner of 83rd street and looked around to see if anyone was walking. She always saw kids walking to school by the one day she walked there wasn't even the slightest clue of humanity on the street.

Y/N crossed the street and sighed again when it began to pour rain from nowhere. She put the hood of her worn out black hoodie over her head in hopes of keeping her hair dry.

She heard the noise of a car begging her by chose to ignore it until the car drove around and inch past her and honked.

Y/N squinted as she tried to look past the tinted windows for a face. The window rolled down and she immediately rolled her eyes at who was driving the car.

Finn Wolfhard.

He wasn't the school jock, or a f*ckboy.

He was cocky.

All the girls at school other than Y/N practically died if he even made the slightest bit of eye contact with them.

He could get any girl in the school.

And he knew that.

"Come on doll face get in the car."
Finn shouted from the distance since Y/N had began to speed walk past the car.

Y/N gritted her teeth and kept walking until she heard thunder and stopped to look up at the sky. She looked back down to notice the car
in front of her once again. 

Y/N mentally cursed at herself as she walked towards the car and opened the passengers seat to Finn's car.

"I knew you couldn't resist."

"Shut it before I slap you." Y/N spat out.

She faced the window but could practically hear Finn smirking.

Y/N frowned as she thought back to when Finn was actually a sweet boy. They had known each other since elementary and had even had a crush on each other for a while.

But as the two started high school that quickly ended. Y/N was a normal kid. Finn had taken the spotlight and was the most popular kid at school.
-
As the two walked into school Y/N looked down and tried to walk away but was surprised when she felt an arm go around her neck.

Finn smirked down at her as he began to walk next to her and wink at a group of girls which caused them to swoon right away.

Y/N rolled her eyes and walked away.

Immediately she was approached by her friends that same day at lunch.

She sighed as she knew the wanted an explanation.

This was gonna be a long day.
-
Part 2 tomorrow. I'm back after my mini hiatus and am willing to sit down and force myself to write.