1. What the hell is secrets and sins?

Lou's POV

I sat in the student lounge, laughing at the awful joke my boyfriend did.
"Reggie your jokes suck", I laughed out of breath along with the rest of the Football team.

"Lou you should be on my side on that one", he pouded. "But Babe the joke was really bad", I explained still laughing.

After the situation calmed down a little I decided to leave the Bulldogs and find my way to the bathroom.

"I gotta go", I explained to Reg. "Why?", he asked with a whiny face. "I have to pee", I chuckled.

"Okay okay but I will see you after class", he yelled over the room while I was on my way to head out.

"We will see", I yelled back.

After I was done in the bathroom I saw Betty and Archie walking out of the student lounge.

"Hey you may or may not know this but it's Jugheads Birthday", I told Betty who was dating my brother for whatever reason.

"What and he didn't say anything?", she asked confused and disappointed at the same time.

"It's tomorrow and he doesn't like making a big deal out of it. Every year, he goes to a double feature at the Bijou. It's like this tradition. The last few years, me or Lou were his movie buddies but now he has a girlfriend", Archie explained.

"Of course I'll take him. You two should come", Betty suggested. "Nah ah, Jugheads movies are A, psychotic and B, neither Archie nor I want to be the third wheel", I chuckled.

"Oh come on you two, it will be like the old times", Betty smirked. "The three musketeers", Archie smiled.

I let out a loud cough," Uhm excuse me three? What about me you highlighter?". "Actually Archie, Lou is right. There were four musketeers", Betty backed me up.

*

"Oh come on you guys, get a room", Moose groaned walking in on me and Reggie making out in the empty music room.

"Ugh, Moose why can't you knock?", I asked quite annoyed.

"Because no one expects you two screwing each other in school. Wait, cancel that everyone actually expects you to", he chuckled.

He walked over to his seat shaking his head. Reggie and I quickly slipped our shirts back on, before leaving the room.

"Well we could get a room or you could come to mine", Reggie smirked leaning against the locker next to mine.

"You know I can't tonight, it's Jug's Birthday tomorrow and I want to be there so I can't spend the entire morning cuddled up with you", I smirked at my boyfriend.

"Okay okay. I have to go uhm I'll text you later", he smiled placing a kiss on my cheek. "Bye", I smiled kissing him on the lips.

After he was gone I was finally able to get my stuff out for the next class. When I slammed my locker shut I almost died from a heart attack as Betty Cooper stood by my locker smirking.

"Jesus Christ, Betty. You can't sneak up on people like that", I said holding onto my heart.

"I know. Anyways, since it's Jugheads Birthday tomorrow I decided to throw a party for him at Archie's. Only inner circle and since you are his sister you should come", she smiled.

"Betty, he hates surprises and his birthday so if you ask me a birthday surprise party is not a good idea".

"I know I know but he'll be happy. Just come", she smiled. If you ever got to know Betty Cooper you'd know that this girl never gives up and that her puppy eyes are hard to deny.