31. A pretty girl like you

!!!Trigger warning!!!

Lou's POV

"Where are you going?", my father asked as he looked up from his newspaper. "I have to do something", I smiled at him. 

"Okay but be safe kid", he smiled getting back to is newspaper. 

I quickly shut the door behind me and clenched my jacket tighter around my body, it was six thirty a half hour from now I might know what mine and Sweet Pea's relationship will be about. 

I got on my bike and looked around, I felt as if someone was watching me but there was no one out there. I shrugged and slipped on my helmet before turning the engine of my bike on and drive down to the little pub in the more out part of Riverdale. 

The now warm air hit my face and for one second all my thoughts and doubts left my head and I felt free. 

I parked my bike in front of the pub and walked in to see some familiar faces, I guess word spread this bar is where Hogeye works. I got to the counter and sat down taking in a deep breath. 

"Ah the Serpent Queen herself", Hogeye greeted me. "Oh shut up", I chuckled. "I always knew you had it in you, princess. What can I get you?", the man asked. 

"Hit me please, I need something strong", I chuckled. "Rough day? Don't tell your dad", Hog-eye chuckled placing two tequila shots and a Mojito in front of me.

"Rough life, tell me if you see Sweet Pea alright?", I asked the man. "Of course, trouble in paradise?", he asked. "You tell me", I answered before drowning my shots. 

*

"He's not coming, is he?", I asked Hogeye now my words slurred. "I guess not, princess", Hogeye replied sadly. 

"I should have known", I mumbled playing with my empty glass which was my third mojito that evening. 

"Okay, I will give you one more because I feel bad for you but that's it", Hogeye chuckled. "Deal", I smiled. 

"Oh and tonight is on the house, a little present for becoming our leader", he winked passing me the drink which I gladly took. 

Sweet Pea didn't see another chance, he wanted the break. I hope my dad was right and we will eventually find back to each other. 

After drowning my fourth drink I grabbed my jacket and stumbled out of the bar into the night, the cold air hit me right in the face. Just then I realized how wasted I was. 

"How am I gonna get home?", I asked myself trying to get my phone out and getting it unlocked while I started walking. 

"All alone? Serpent Queen?", a familiar voice asked. "Ron?", I asked turning around to look at the boy who was with four other boys. 

"My name is not Ron, never knew why you would call me that", the boy chuckled. Then I noticed he wasn't wearing his usual jacket, his leather jacket was covered in silver pins. 

"Where is your jacket?", I slurred. "Oh, you didn't know? He became one of us", Malachai chuckled, "I am a little hurt you didn't remember me". 

"I will go now, good night", I slurred typing on my phone accidentally pressing the call button on Reggie's number. But to my luck, I somehow managed to delay the call as soon as he picked up. 

"You are going nowhere", Ron smirked and grabbed my arms. Then I realized I was actually behind the bar in a little alley, god Lou you're so stupid why wouldn't you just keep your eyes away from your phone for a second?

"Let go of me", I demanded. "You don't get to make the demands", Malachai smirked holding my face in his dirty hands. 

"Did no one tell you that a pretty girl like you shouldn't get all wasted by herself?", the leader of the Ghoulies smirked.