36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?

Penny's POV

I was shutting the door to the girls bathroom as I entered it. Sierra Samuels and Hermione Gonzales were standing in it chatting around making me roll my eyes as I adjusted my leather jacket to my body. 

"Damn it", we heard my best friend Alice yell out form one of the bathroom stalls. The three of us shared a look as Hermione walked to the door and knocked on it before opening it. Alice was sitting on the toilet with a pregnancy test in her hand.

"Everything okay?". "Mind your own business, Hermione. Shouldn't you be in a church?", Alice snapped. "Oh, crap girls are you?", I asked. "It's probably a false positive, it happens all the time", Alice mumbled wiping her tears away. 

"Like three percent of the time", Sierra said. "No one's talking to you, Sierra", I snapped making me roll my eyes. 

"What am I gonna do? I tried talking to him but he blew me off for some Vixen he's screwing. Classic FP Jones", Alice chuckled. "FP Jones?", we all asked at the same time. 

"Well, well, well, I thought I heard a party in here, hall passes Ladies", Penelope said as she entered the bathroom. 

Hermione gave her to the teacher's pet while Alice and I just stared at the girl. "Oh, it's up your ass Penelope", Alice responded. 

"Classy as always, Alice Smith. Just curious, were you born with that mouth or is it something Southside mothers teach their bastard babies?", Penelope asked only to earn a slap from Alice while Hermione held me back. 

"You trashy bitch", Penelope yelled as she slapped Alice back. Suddenly the girls were punching and slapping each other on the ground while Sierra and Hermione tried pulling Penelope off I tried pulling Alice off. 

*

"Welcome, to Saturday detention", our teacher said, "Penny Peabody? Alice Smith? Hermione Gonzales? Penelope Blossom? Fred Andrews? Sierra Samuels? Forsythe Pendelton Jones Junior? While you're here today, you will not talk. You will not play. You will not move and you will not breathe". 

"What if we have to pee?", Sierra asked. "Hold it. At the end of the day, you will deliver a 1000-word essay as to why you're here today. I will be right down the hall in my office, all day long. Cause I have nothing better to do", our teacher said and left the room after handing all of us sheets. 

I sighed and played on the hem of my black ripped crop top. Soon Alice got up and started craving something into the windowsill. 

*

"Dude can you not?", Fred sighed by the sound of Alice actions. "Dude, can you bite me?", Alice responded. 

"Oh my God Sh", Penelope yelled. "Sh yourself", I snapped. 

"Psst Sierra", Tom Keller yelled from across the room holding something in his hand. "Tommy", Sierra smiled as she ran over to the Keller boy to give him a long kiss having us all looking at them with wide eyes. 

"Brought you some sustenance", the boy smiled. "Thank you, I love you", Sierra smiled. "I'll see you tonight okay?", Tom asked kissing her again before leaving. 

"You and Tom Keller?", Fred asked confused, "Guys, we've been going to the same school since kindergarten, how do we not know anything about each other?".

"We're not friends", I said. "Cliques don't cross-pollinate. Haven't you seen Heathers?", Penelope asked. 

"Well, we've got six more hours to kill, and no one to impress. How about a round of secrets and sins?", Sierra asked smirking.