28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have

Reggie's POV

"If what happened to Midge taught us anything, it's no one is safe, anywhere. The town needs us, it needs the Dark Circle. And this time, we will have the new Sheriff's support, no offense Kevin", Andrews told us as we all stood in the locker room. 

The mention of Midge made me angry, Lou was there too, no one protected them not even her stupid boyfriend.

"None taken. I'm here to catch the guy who cost my dad his job", Kevin responded. 

"Guys, I gotta tell you something. The night of the show Midge and I got in a fight backstage because she admitted, she was seeing someone else behind my back", Moose told us making me even angrier. 

"Who?", everyone immediately asked. "She let it spill it was a Serpent", Moose admitted. "What!", I yelled kicking the little bench angrily. 

"I knew it, I knew it the second they set foot in this school, no actually the second Lou left our school", I scoffed. "Moose, why didn't you say anything to us? Or my dad?", Kevin asked. 

"I didn't wanna look like the jealous boyfriend, have people think that I-", "We will talk to the new Sheriff", Archie suggested. 

"Screw that. Some Serpent scumbag was doing Midge, we just gotta figure out which one. They can't just take all our girls", I told the guys as we started heading to the Swords and Serpents classroom. 

I know I may sound ridiculous still hanging on Lou but recently I was feeling myself get attached to her again. She was so fragile and I could see it, I was scared she would get hurt by all this crazy stuff going down.

Lou's POV

"War Baby called our father and us from Shankshaw. Our adversaries the Ghoulies have been released. They want Serpent blood, they're gunning for a rematch. They want war", Jughead told the younger Serpents in front of us. 

Suddenly the doors flew open and the Bulldogs marched in. "Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?", Reggie asked. 

"What is going on? This is a private meeting", I insisted glaring at my ex. 

"I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea. Lou probably never satisfied you enough", Reggie chuckled. "You ass, I didn't even know Midge and I do satisfy her more than you could ever have. But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs", Sweet Pea smirked at the cocky Asian.

 But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs", Sweet Pea smirked at the cocky Asian

Suddenly everyone lunged for everyone. "Serpents back off now!", Jughead and I yelled while Archie called his amateur gang back. 

*

After the little incident Fangs grabbed me and walked us into a little more quiet area. "It's bad, Lou, really bad", Fangs said. "Talk to me", I told the boy. 

"On the opening night of Carrie, when your brother was backstage filming his documentary and found me in Midge's dressing room, I wasn't just giving her notes", Fangs admitted.