39. You're a stalker

Lou's POV

"Ryan, what are you doing here?", I asked the boy confused as he stepped further into the light. "Who's that, Princess?", Sweet Pea asked growling. 

"That's Ryan", I smiled and walked up to the boy who pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you, fighter", Ryan smiled. 

"I missed you too, what are you doing here?", I asked again. "I came to visit you. None of us heard from you since you left Toledo and Gladys was happy when I told her that I was gonna check up on you", the boy smiled his hands still on my waist. 

"Oh, I totally forgot, literally the second I came back everything went crazy again", I explained.

"Yeah, oh, this is Fangs", I told Ryan pointing at Fangs, "And this is Sweet Pea". 

"Sweet Pea?", Ryan asked me. "Yes, the Sweet Pea", I chuckled. The boys exchanged a little handshake before they all turned to look at me again. 

"Well, thank you guys for walking me home", I told the two boys. "No prob, call me when something happens", Sweet Pea said as Fangs and he walked up to their tents. 

"Wanna come in?", I asked the familiar boy. "Sure", Ryan smiled and followed me up the stairs to my trailer. Luckily no one was home so it won't be all awkward. 

"You wanna drink something?", I asked. "No, thanks now tell me why exactly you're running around with your ex again. The ex that shattered your heart into a million pieces may I say", Ryan asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh, well as you know I'm the Southside Serpent Queen and we both decided to not be on bad blood with each other. We talked it all out one night and it's been better ever since", I smiled down at my hands.

"So you two are something again?", the boy asked. "No, we aren't well I hope we will be soon but now is just not the time, I guess", I said awkwardly. 

"I hope he treats you right this time. You can't even imagine how much we miss you in Toledo", Ryan laughed getting up and standing next to me in the kitchen. "Really? All I did was organize your bills and hang with you", I chuckled. 

"No, you did more. You were there as a sister for Jellybean, you were a daughter to Gladys, the gang liked you a lot and I- I missed you so much. Training with you every day and just spending time with you", Ryan admitted. 

"I missed you too, it's been such a mess here. People in Riverdale are insane honestly, there is this killer on the loose once again. Well it's not a killer actually and stuff is heated", I chuckled feeling the need to leave for Toledo again. 

In Toledo life was easy, everyone was happy and did their thing. They were a big unity and worked together no matter from where you came, you were family. In Riverdale, it's just a big battle and people are nuts. 

"Are you okay, Lou?", Ryan asked stepping a bit forward. "I actually am. I think I recovered the best I could. I kissed this boy who apparently is my other ex and I had a panic attack. Then Sweet Pea hugged me and I didn't even feel the rush of panic in my body it almost felt relieving", I explained smiling to myself. 

"So you still love him?", "How couldn't I? I've loved him the entire time but he cheated, he decided against me, against us. How can I trust in him again?", I asked the boy that was standing next to me. 

"You gotta listen to your heart, fighter. You will know what's best for you", he smiled tugging a strain of my blonde hair behind my ear. 

"Thank you Ryan", I smiled. "Don't thank me, I'm just here to calm your mom a little and to see how you're doing", Ryan smiled pocking my side like he used to do it in Toledo.