25. He doesn't deserve someone like you

Lou's POV

The week continued as any other week and Sweet Pea started to get more and more grumpy. Apparently, due to Fangs, Sweet Pea's birthday was just tomorrow. 

"So you want to throw the bad big wolf a Birthday party?", Toni asked smirking as she leaned against the counter of the Whyte Wyrm. 

"Yeah, maybe he'll like it. I mean who would hate their birthday? No one", I rambled. 

"What are you planning, princess?", Fangs asked while he was leaning next to Toni. "I don't know, not a party-party, you know? More like a we-sit-together-and-eat-pizza-party?", I asked the two who were both giving me questioning looks. 

"Well, where?", Toni asked. "At their trailer, I thought I would distract him for a bit and you guys could get everything ready", I explained to them. 

"Okay, I am in but if this backfires, it's all on you", Fangs chuckled sipping on his juice. "Okay, deal. Would you get the Pizza and I will hang everything up when he's not home. And then we could just hang out".

"Ay ay Captain, Fangs and I will even hang everything up. You and Pea have a nice day alright?", Toni smiled. "You think we should invite someone else?", Fangs asked curiously. 

"Uhm, I don't know. Who? Jug? No, they don't really like each other. If you want you could bring Cheryl", I told Toni. "Yeah, I will see about that. She has been practicing for the role of Carrie day in and day out", Toni chuckled. 

"Thank you guys so much, I have to go. Confront the Giant", I smiled before heading out. I walked outside the Wyrm, hugging my jacket tightly around my body in attempt to keep me somewhat warm. The air was cold tonight even though it was almost summer. 

I got on my bike and slipped on my helmet and sat down on my bike. I looked around, for some reason I felt as if I was being watched by someone, but I shrugged the feeling off and took off. 

*

I let myself in the trailer with the key my grumpy boyfriend gave me. 

"Babe, I am home!", I yelled. I only heard a grump in response, he was probably in his room doing whatever. 

When I walked into the little kitchen I noticed serval plates in the sink and sighed, boys. So before I would put gasoline in the fire I decided to quickly do the dished. 

After a good twenty minutes, the whole kitchen was cleaned. Exhausted I walked into the bedroom that belonged to my boyfriend. 

As excepted he was laying on his bed playing a game on his phone. "Sweets?", I asked sitting down in front of him crisscrossed. 

"Yes?", he asked grumpily. "What is it? You've been all grumpy for the past week", I asked as if I didn't know to try to get it out of him. 

"Nothing, hard week that's all", he mumbled his eyes still glued on the little phone screen. "So it's not because your Birthday is tomorrow?", I asked fumbling with my fingers. 

I felt him shift in his position as his eyes shot up. "What? How do you know?", he asked and I couldn't get out if he was pissed or surprised I guess both. 

"Fangs may or may not have told me. What is so wrong about your Birthday?", I asked curiously even though Fangs already told me bits. 

"Nothing, you don't have to worry about it. Just pretend you don't know, I really don't wanna talk about it", he mumbled his eyes back on the phone screen. 

"Oh, okay. Maybe I should go to my dad's", I responded knowing this would catch his attention. "What? No, why?", he asked finally shutting his phone and sitting up.